• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PS2 Good Games?

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
Well... As the topic says, do you know any good PS2 games? In some days I'll get my paycheck and I think I will buy PS2 so I am curious in what game I should get? I prefer action games with missions maybe? Or action games you can play 2 players etc... And I do also like hockey/football games. I have heard of pro evolution and FIFA :p I don't know which of them is the best so maybe you could help me? Come up with suggestions! To help you out more I want a game you can play with your friends.

One last thing... I am not into cartoon games such as Dragon ball and stuff... I want games with a great quality/graphic.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hmm I don't know... I don't really want OLD games but as long as they are good for me and my friends to play it's okay I believe...
I want some games you can play 2 players on :p It's funnier XD

Good RPGs: Final Fantasy

Good 1v1 games: Soul Calibur (I think they got 1,2,3)

Good 1v1 sport game: Fifa Football (Soccer)

Theres probly more I cant think of - Btw I dont have Play Station 2 :p

Yours,
Lothar99

Yeah has to be the Finial Fantasy series... to me thats the reason to buy a PS2 like Halo is for Xbox's :p

final fantasy is the best game seris ever ive played ebery one of them and i loved it when i found out i have that same name as vincent valentine from final fantasy VII

screw whoever said thatfinal fantasy aint that great,final fantasy is the greatest rpg games ever made

Last edited:
I see ;o Do you level on that game or something? I played it LONG time ago... On playstation 1 I think...

Final Fantasy 12 FTW, I am just about to get the Zodiac Spear. YUS. Best weapon in the game.

Back