• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling pugihpp.xml

Decrik

*Poland bro*
Reaction score
Hello guys. Maybe u can help me i trying to compile new tfs 1.2 and when i compile i got this bug.
"pugixml.hpp no such file or directory"
and allert " 1>Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results "
Can someone help me fix that?

Hello guys. Maybe u can help me i trying to compile new tfs 1.2 and when i compile i got this bug.
"pugixml.hpp no such file or directory"
and allert " 1>Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results "
Can someone help me fix that?

Can you tell me what game protocol you use and from where did you download your TFS 1.2 ?

#Edit
Looks like your includes are incorrect, did you set up the sdk correctly from tutorial?
You can try manually include each folder in the tfs sdk by project -> properties -> c/c++ -> additional include directories...

Last edited:
The Forgotten Server 1.2 i have downloaded from here
i put tfs-sdk 3.2 on :C/ and i see i have this pugixml.hpp here
"Extract TFS SDK anywhere on your computer and run the file "register_tfssdk_env.bat" to set the PATH environment variable for TFS SDK, so that the compiler can find the libraries once we get to compiling the source code. Move the file "register_boost_env.bat" from TFS SDK to the directory where you installed Boost C++ libraries and run it there (it should be in the directory called boost_1_62_0)."

You just need to include SDK files same like boost lib.
You can manually include sdk by project -> properties -> c/c++ -> additional include directories
Need to include the pugixml\include.
idk if you need it xD but here is a bit old vid, it can help

Last edited:
I done this and compile going be good but next problem is "libboost_system-vc140-mt-1_62.lib" Visual can't open this what is this? :(

Back