• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia "Pure" latest items.otb

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil Puncker

latest update: 30 november 2020
Tibia 12.31.9810 version

I'm releasing this just in case someone is interested into working with new items/sprites while using TFS 1.3 and 10.98 client (or UTC or OTC), AND don't want to use other project files, since this one I made is UNMODIFIED, works with latest 3.6 RME and SHOULD be compatible with future TFS updates in case they do so (OTX/OTBR users wont be the same IDs)

what I did was:
  • I took the latest official TFS items.otb
  • Downgraded my updated tibia assets folder into a Tibia.dat/spr using this (use it to generate your updated client files)
  • Used Item Editor to create the missing items (it bumped the items.otb version from OTB 3.57.62-10.98 to OTB 3.57.63-10.98)

the file size increased from 1,04 MB to 1,47 MB
the item count increased from 25548 items to 36106 items

TRANSFORMING YOUR TIBIA 12 FILES INTO .DAT/.SPR:

1. download this
  2. open and select your tibia assets folder (should be AppData\Local\Tibia\packages\Tibia\assets)
  3. select output folder
  4. check ONLY Export .spr
  5. press Export Sprites and wait
  6. press Export Dat and wait
  7. done
  8. go to the output folder and enjoy your downgraded files to be used with RME and Tibia 10.98 with latest sprites

HOW TO CHECK NEW ITEMS:
after doing everything as described above and bellow, just open RME and go to RAW Palette -> Others, and scroll all way down:
2020-01-29 15_23_51-YurOTS2.otbm - Remere's Map Editor.png

MAKING IT WORK WITH RME:

go into your data/clients.xml search for the 10.98 entry and change it to:

<data format="10.57" dat="0x4A10" spr="0x59E48E02"/>

go into your data/1098 and replace the items.otb with the one downloaded here (make a backup just in case)

MAKING IT WORK WITH TFS:
go into your tfs/data/items and replace the items.otb with the one downloaded here (make a backup just in case), no further change is needed.

KNOWN ISSUES:
beside items having no name (they need to be added into items.xml one by one, I'll do it once TFS makes an official update), none as of now, feel free to report anything

Enjoy it, I'll updated it every time new items are added

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I already liked you for being great, now i love you for being awesome! been waiting for some easy plug and play fix for this!
Thank you for releasing this!

i do get an error however, it works and stuff but i get this error
GWfEWZK.png

any clue wtf i did wrong? :)

I already liked you for being great, now i love you for being awesome! been waiting for some easy plug and play fix for this!
Thank you for releasing this!

i do get an error however, it works and stuff but i get this error
GWfEWZK.png

any clue wtf i did wrong? :)
make sure that you pointed RME to the new generated files (tibia.dat/spr) from the tibia 11 downgrade tool and that your official tibia is updated! but just in case if the generated ones have by some chance a different signature, adjust it:

<data format="10.57" dat="0x4A10" spr="0x59E48E02"/>

to

<data format="10.57" dat="0x42A3" spr="0x57BBD03"/>

but I'm pretty sure that your RME is pointed to the original 10.98 files

Nah it was pointed correctly, only got the error once tho so i guess it fixed itself ;) if i get a similar one i now know how to fix it, thanks again for the release and help :)

Thanks for items.otb. Did u add missing items manually?

first post updated:
lUI2Etm.gif

I hope we get an official items.otb soon so I can name all of them 😄

hey, is there any option to use that sprites at server running 7.6 version? TFS 1.3

hey, is there any option to use that sprites at server running 7.6 version? TFS 1.3

I don't think so, unless you use OTClient because of client limitations, but I may be wrong

Sick!, will use it soon in AsgardOT ^^.
--Unsupported Version for object builder -- after strage edition
--edit : nvm, i have a question, i have around 200-300 custom sprite so i have to re add them and change their ids in items.xml or there is a way i can import the new sprites on the old item.otb and tibia.spr and dat or i have to choose from the new what i need then add them in my things?

The item count increased from 36106 items to 37848 items
The file size increased from 1,47 MB to 1,53 MB

Created 1742 new items.

Updated with 12.60.10463 client files

7k7hWRh.gif

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back