• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PushScript

TrojanK

Reaction score
Well since everyone is abusing this, and its destroying much, I suggest to make it NOT possible to change platinum coins to gold coins. Everything else should work as usual, good idea yes yes?

gold coin to platinum coin yes BUT platinum to gold NO !!

good idea

Nop we should not take away mushrooms and worms. But with platinum->gold shortcut, u have endless ammount of "crap" meanwhile u have certain ammount of mushrooms/worms. Btw people who says "no", i would love to know the reason u say no.

If they doesnt fix it do we have to change with an npc atleast make a delay throwing stuffs on the ground, like 0,5 sec for each thing. only time u really have to throw stuffs on the ground is when u resupplie..

I don't see any other point why you should change platinum coins to gold coins, so I have disabled it now.

that was the worst idea ever, buy 1 backpack with worms the antipush can start again.

Back