• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PVP balance discussion thread.

Are you satisfied with current PVP balance?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but oke i tested mage today and now i understand xd sd are rly lame ..

3/4 of the people in top 100 are paladins, change there healing or hits(stars and exori san)

\/ i can seen in the future thats why

Last edited:
3/4 of the people in top 100 are paladins, change there healing or hits(stars and exori san)

Then, how the f*ck do you count? I counted it a fast and got it to 35, so probably around 35-40 paladins top 100. As you can see it's not even the half.

And just to mention, top 30 = 10 paladins, 11 druids, 6 sorcerers and 3 knights.

Last edited:
he was just fucking you up

he just waited for the first no life counter to check it all out and flame

your all a bunch of hopeless retards, fact is SD SUX and PALADINS ARE OVERPOWERED. thread closed.

Paladins can fuck off because they're to overpowered, none can kill them etc. Etc. Etc. !!!!!

Fasten the sd's to 900ms or 800ms knight healing should be better you say on the website that the blessed rune would heal 100% it heals 50% of the hp....scam scam scam!!

Fix these issues, thank you!!111!!!!

/ssttii

Hello.
This is what you should do.
Change the sd back to 900ms.
Make viper star lower atk but keep the hitchance.
Make a new knight attack spell so knight can do some war 2.

Sign this please cuz this is fact

Change the sd back to 900ms. -- I don't care
Make viper star lower atk but keep the hitchance. -- Yes
Make a new knight attack spell so knight can do some war 2. -- No

PALADINS = Overpowered.

A 305rp with Viper Star can solo me(330~ MS) and that sucks.

Back