• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PVP balance discussion thread.

Are you satisfied with current PVP balance?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well i can agree that it's bit to powerfull but don't fucking take away the hitchance >,< just lower the attack.. i bought a star with 95 % and not a fucking assasin star

I was just hunting i got 107 dist and i just got dmg like 500-1000 but most of the time it was 700 so were do you get that paladin makes 600 dmg each shot in pvp?

Well i did and ye it's bit power full can agree on lowering atk but not the hit rate !

The Paladins are is almost as hard as a knight to kill, They heal to much and they hit to much, change this!

Naaa i got a 308 palladin and i got ~3,2k hp, he heals 2,6k - 3,1k hp but its good cuz pallys die on combo anyways...
About the vip star now... ye it hits too much right, a lot of pallys r on the server now. Its good idea to lower the atk of it but not very much ^.-

Agree their damages are pretty high, but don't lower it too much like you did before the reset. Paladins were useless back then.

Overall the pvp-balance are OK :p

on real tibia a paladin would never be able to kill a mage without manashield, on this ot it is. I solod a lvl 297 mage on my 300 rp yesterday, with ridiculous 700 pvp hits (he was botting tho).

Well me and my friends went to pk yesterday... we was 3 250 mages and killed a 350 rp on 2 sd combo's that's somethin that should be changed... it's the sd power and viper star.

thats just when an rp heals too late or has anti para, cuz he's able to heal as fast as you sd so if he isnt retarded he can take 3 mages

Rly ? we made 1.8 k sd combo each 0.5 sec
how should he heal it up

you kinda mean each second, cuz each 0.5 second is simply impossible, and a pala can heal as fast as you sd.

Paladin weapons shouldnt get lower atack, just the hit chance should be lowered. Then they can still deal quite some dmg but not every round. Just like knights I guess..

Sux you highered sds, people will start spamming UE again and ur server will be fucked once again.

yeah, and the exhaust surely aint 1 second, it atleast takes 1.5 second for me to shoot a second sd when im spamming.

the new exhaust time of sds is to slow, just because one person says that he could kill al lvl 350 paly with 3 mages.
this way the server is going to be just like before, everyone spaming ue ect. no pvp ad all

Back