• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PVP balance discussion thread.

Are you satisfied with current PVP balance?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Learn how to read.

well, paladins can easily do 1k dmg per turn in pvp so if you forget to heal once, you're dead

No one should hit harder than ue in one round. Paladins are overpowered, end of story.

how can you forget to heal when you have bot on? and also without bot it's really retard to forget to heal since you can also use manashield + manarune regain. the only 300 mages I killed on my pala were without manashield and using auto utani gran hur + some monsters atking them.

Solo you? Hahahaha are you f*cking kidding me? Do you know how to use Exura gran/vita?

okay, he cant solo me but he takes out my mana to easy, and after that im FUCKED! :(

And i cant solo a lvl 200 paladin cuz he heals 1.5k ~

damn this threat was made by the GM, after that 95% of the posts were about paladins being overpowered. still nothing against it happened

wanna hear your comment Richux :p

When will u lower viper star duuude :s
and knight is worse vocation they need to stand close to make dmg and they make very low dmg and they die as easy as an pally in theyre lvl with some skills.
yesterday i rofled when 2 pallys lvl 234 and 228 they killed Pakko 353 RP HAHA! xD

Back