• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp System.

Chaosmage

Reaction score
Richux,
Iwas thinking if you couldn't have RS 15~20 cause 10 is too less
current im with 10 frags and i can't help my team cause of it.
it would be good if u put more frags to RS and Black

Thanks ,

Sharpshooter

because some times i whant help my friends that are not on my guild :\

and richux can u give me my donation points i bought today pls?

whaiting for it.

I personally think 10 frags is already pretty good, altho I did get RS like 3 times. but there's an organisation design formula that says something like the ammount of work will suit the ammount of time, meaning that if you make available 4 hours or 8 hours, for some sort of job, you will (if your time planning is above the minimum time needed to complete the job) do the same ammount of work needed to compleet the job, only if you have a schedual of 4 hours you will ofcourse work harder and if you have 8 hours you'll work more relaxed, detail things out, do some thorough research etc. in reflection to this tibia server you could say that the ammount of frags needed for red skull is either 10 or 15, you will still get red skull in most cases if you set out to get red skull (or as many frags as possible, help your friends as best as possible etc etc) simply because there is excess supply of unjustified frags.

more ins and outs about organisational design or behavioural economics can be retrieved through an ingame message!

thank you for your time,

Professor FETBOJJ

Last edited:
I personally think 10 frags is already pretty good, altho I did get RS like 3 times. but there's an organisation design formula that says something like the ammount of work will suit the ammount of time, meaning that if you make available 4 hours or 8 hours, for some sort of job, you will (if your time planning is above the minimum time needed to complete the job) do the same ammount of work needed to compleet the job, only if you have a schedual of 4 hours you will ofcourse work harder and if you have 8 hours you'll work more relaxed, detail things out, do some thorough research etc. in reflection to this tibia server you could say that the ammount of frags needed for red skull is either 10 or 15, you will still get red skull in most cases if you set out to get red skull (or as many frags as possible, help your friends as best as possible etc etc) simply because there is excess supply of unjustified frags.

more ins and outs about organisational design or behavioural economics can be retrieved through an ingame message.

thank you for your time,

Professor FETBOJJ

wtf you talkin

Don't use the spelling mistakes as a cover up for you not understanding his post :D

it was me not wanting to understand :D still even if he covers it you dont deny using sux inglisio skills

next vote will be about this topic. btw, why dont you use guild wars?

Guild War is pretty fucked up. Sometimes when u kill someone it just says 0:0 (frag limit 0) instead of 30:42 or something and (frag limit 100)

:peace:

Back