• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pz in cities? Yes or No.

Pz in cities yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Yes, but only in the centre of the town around depot and such

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters

Eckepecke

NilssoN V
Reaction score
A poll about the pz in cities. Do you like it or not? Or do you maybe think it should only be pz around depot's and so on? In that case, the towns most likely has to bee remapped.

I voted no because I think pz should only be in houses, depots, boats and temples.
Mainly just to make the pvping more fun.

Last edited:
I vote for yes, only around centre. With that PZ it doesn't let us high levels have nice wars. It's kinda boring have to stay out of town to refill or to have really cool wars.

I voted for only around depot (if it does not include rune shop, mana fluids shop etc...)
Also it shouldn't be non-pvp zone, it should be protection zone like in depot and temple, you cannot get killed but you can also not gain mana and hp...

Last edited:
Its a hard decision.

I guess no would be the better option though.
IT will be alot harder to level in the real radonia. So Pking will be alot less of a problem.

No one will want to get their level 40 absolutely trashed just from killing a few lvl 20's.

Botting runes in the city will be a massive problem in the real radonia, and taking the pz out of the city will fix that, If they bot. They die. Simple.

"Yes I do realised people can use scripts to run to a PZ and such when get attacked" But we all know that those scripts are basic. Just block them with something. And finish them off.

I have a much better solution though.
Make the Cities a PZ for everyone under level 20. So noobs or innocent people can buy runes and such in peace. 20 is a perfect level. Can't bot uhs Can't bot any runes that are significantly important.

The only con of that solution. Is it cancels out noob wars in the cities. But its a Small price, for the best solution.

Edit: Another con is people could make level -20 to block high levels and get them trapped. But seriously, no one can organise such a thing. People cannot MC 10 accounts efficiently. Its Not possible. So the idea of a mass amount of low levels trapping a high level. And getting some other high levels to kill him. Is VERY VERY unlikely. Possible. But extremely unlikely.

Last edited:
Its a hard decision.

I guess no would be the better option though.
IT will be alot harder to level in the real radonia. So Pking will be alot less of a problem.

No one will want to get their level 40 absolutely trashed just from killing a few lvl 20's.

Botting runes in the city will be a massive problem in the real radonia, and taking the pz out of the city will fix that, If they bot. They die. Simple.

"Yes I do realised people can use scripts to run to a PZ and such when get attacked" But we all know that those scripts are basic. Just block them with something. And finish them off.

I have a much better solution though.
Make the Cities a PZ for everyone under level 20. So noobs or innocent people can buy runes and such in peace. 20 is a perfect level. Can't bot uhs Can't bot any runes that are significantly important.

The only con of that solution. Is it cancels out noob wars in the cities. But its a Small price, for the best solution.

Edit: Another con is people could make level -20 to block high levels and get them trapped. But seriously, no one can organise such a thing. People cannot MC 10 accounts efficiently. Its Not possible. So the idea of a mass amount of low levels trapping a high level. And getting some other high levels to kill him. Is VERY VERY unlikely. Possible. But extremely unlikely.

Totally Agreed. One big problem could be low lvls getting runes for higher lvls in wars. Sometimes, if there is a high lvl war, low lvl chars of a brother or rl friend of a fighting character could buy runes for the fighting character. for Example, John lvl 180 is battling with roger lvl 198. roger's lvl 15 friend could by Roger uhs so that he doesn't die. See? It's pretty easy to do that. Maybe some other way to block Power Abusing? Or simply let people PA. You see rl tibia? They let people pk whoever they want.

Totally Agreed. One big problem could be low lvls getting runes for higher lvls in wars. Sometimes, if there is a high lvl war, low lvl chars of a brother or rl friend of a fighting character could buy runes for the fighting character. for Example, John lvl 180 is battling with roger lvl 198. roger's lvl 15 friend could by Roger uhs so that he doesn't die. See? It's pretty easy to do that. Maybe some other way to block Power Abusing? Or simply let people PA. You see rl tibia? They let people pk whoever they want.

Why would the high level get a low level to bring him runes? he can just run to the rune npc and buy them himself. :/

And the low level would need money. Trading money his low level friend. Him having the cap for enough runes. And buying backpacks and filling them with runes. Then bringing them back to him and trading them to him would take forever. He would be dead by then anyways :/

The only other thing would be a high level thats trapped could trade his eq to a low level. before he died. But a lvl 20 wouldn't have much cap. So.... All those problems are basically insignificant. And to complicated to Execute anyways.

Or, make the npc's reject people who has attacked another player. Most npc's in real tibia do that. And I know this isn't real tibia for those of you that are going to tell me that. But we are using their game. Why not their ideas?

And, one great thing that has been said here is to raise the protection level. That could bring other problems like lvl 20's blocking other people and they cant do anything about it and so on.

But I dont see the problem with having no pz in cities and the protection level remains as it is. What is so wrong with some pking? This is tibia. In tibia you pk or get pk'ed.

I would like to hear a Radonia team member say anything in this discussion :)

Or, make the npc's reject people who has attacked another player. Most npc's in real tibia do that. And I know this isn't real tibia for those of you that are going to tell me that. But we are using their game. Why not their ideas?

And, one great thing that has been said here is to raise the protection level. That could bring other problems like lvl 20's blocking other people and they cant do anything about it and so on.

But I dont see the problem with having no pz in cities and the protection level remains as it is. What is so wrong with some pking? This is tibia. In tibia you pk or get pk'ed.

I would like to hear a Radonia team member say anything in this discussion :)
Or you can make so only lvl 20- have pz in citys ^^

That command is for putting on and off pvp by players? Then its like:
Hunt !pvp off, pk !pvp on -.-

Or did i misunderstand you?

And to you who vote, please write a short "why post". So the team members maybe get an idea of why they should have or not have pz in cities. :p

Back