• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Qknight pwns -.-

Then why else would he ue a bunch of times in that cam for no reason other than the other mage ueing like at like 10:50. Either a script or a retard ueing for no reason :S

You have my respect that only you admit defeat.
A lot of people don't do that.

they are not using combo script, i use to be with them in vent and fight, never heard of ue script ;)

LOL YUPERDO UR LIKE 200 LVL HIGHER TELLING US HE SUCKS, HAH ur 2 lvl 230+ against a 140+ haha. Made my week

I remember in hellgate Yuperdo, we mwalled you off and you paniced, everyone in our vent was like, nah we don't have him trapped because he can easily do exani hur "down, but you didn't, a good player would've known that and Qknight is better than you.

ineed your really 1337 with all your cheat omg plz gif us al on teh forom yor aotograf plz..you kill qknight with 2 level 200+ mages omfg aotototograf plz

I remember in hellgate Yuperdo, we mwalled you off and you paniced, everyone in our vent was like, nah we don't have him trapped because he can easily do exani hur "down, but you didn't, a good player would've known that and Qknight is better than you.

wtf are you talking about?

LOL YUPERDO UR LIKE 200 LVL HIGHER TELLING US HE SUCKS, HAH ur 2 lvl 230+ against a 140+ haha. Made my week

How do he get better in pvp when we are higher lvls? That don't fucking count.
And us using combo script, thats fucking bullshit. We were laning with eachother.
Ask anyone who fought with us, we dont use combo ue script.

How do he get better in pvp when we are higher lvls? That don't fucking count.
And us using combo script, thats fucking bullshit. We were laning with eachother.
Ask anyone who fought with us, we dont use combo ue script.

if you got more lvl means that you got more pvp? ok then why u call renacashi low pvper if he is the hightest lvl in here and many others who have more lvl then you? thats sick lvl dosnt mean pvp , but oh well u know wth you'r talking about

Are you retarded? Me and Harvey = 2 ppls, you idiot.
What should we do then, rook our characters just because he is lower lvl than us?
You can't say he is good either, he does nothing good at all, so thats bullshit.

Well first, how about when me and Sonaax 2v2'ed you and Harvey, killed you both.... HMMM, and your higher lvl than us. also the way your going your chars will be rooked by accident cus of how bad you are..

PS flame away for those of you who care i rooked druuiden on purpose for the most part.

I care and that was useless lool you could give it to me anh backstabber? it would be great

Well first, how about when me and Sonaax 2v2'ed you and Harvey, killed you both.... HMMM, and your higher lvl than us. also the way your going your chars will be rooked by accident cus of how bad you are..

PS flame away for those of you who care i rooked druuiden on purpose for the most part.

WAAAAAAAOW, gz menz. You had ue combo script, and killed us both with that script.
And don't fucking bullshit us, because a guy in your guild told me that you were after me and harvey WITH combo script.

WAAAAAAAOW, gz menz. You had ue combo script, and killed us both with that script.
And don't fucking bullshit us, because a guy in your guild told me that you were after me and harvey WITH combo script.
then, If you knew they had combo script, why not utamo vita? stupid.

Back