• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia QtLuaPad v1.1 - An open-source Lua Script Editor!

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

For some time now I've been writing together with Fallen and chojrak this program called QtLuaPad. The main purpose of this editor is to help our scripters write scripts easier and with more efficiency by using an interface which has been designed to fit their needs. It is written using Qt C++ Library v4.7.0 and it is licensed under GNU General Public License v3.

Version 1.0:
  • Multiple Document Interface (You can open multiple instances of the editor within the same window)
  • Full syntax highlighting.
  • Abillity to collapse code.
  • Automatic indent and tab detection.
  • Line numbers.
  • AutoCompletion - Based on OTServ functions (need to fill the xml file with all functions available).
  • Various editing tools such as find text, zoom in/out, paste, cut etc (obvious I think).

Version 1.1:
  • Various improvements and fixes.
  • Added full Find & Replace functionality.
  • Added Quest creator.
  • Added GoTo line.

For more information visit: http://otland.net/f48/qtluapad-open-source-lua-script-editor-102579/

Download Binary Files: QtLuaPad v1.1 (Binary Files)
Download Installer: QtLuaPad v1.1 (Installer)
Source Code: QtLuaPad - Google Code

Please post any bug, flaw, or any sign of malfunction you might find. Feel free to post suggestions as well although I would prefer to see them in this thread instead.

Yours,
The QtLuaPad development team!

Last edited:
Sound cool, gonna try it :)

Do i need to add functions in the functions file? nvm

Last edited:
pwna ;p cool tool

This tool debug the scripts? will be nice for novice scripters

Hm, this seems to be a helpful contribution for people here. Thanks Delirium, Fallen, and Chojy. :p

There is only one thing really annoying, that i cant open a file , except from file->open.

+ Replace all -> crash program

Last edited:
I don't like the hotkeys with shift etc~ :(

I'll stick with notepad++, but goodjob regardless

I don't like the hotkeys with shift etc~ :(

I'll stick with notepad++, but goodjob regardless

Tell me which hotkeys you're talking about specifically and what's wrong with them so I might improve them.

Back