• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quarantine, the Medieval Zombie Project

The Entrance Bridge

bridge.png

!Freaking LOVE IT! =D

Last edited:
Oh so thats what you kids are calling it nowada....oh that is a nice picture. Very nice.

CooL! I really hope you change the day/night to only night and remove ambient light thingy as someone said already.
and please, use custom sprites for the outfits and the monsters! Would be so cool :)

Sounds cool.
Even though I don't really "play" tibia I will give this project a try. Just because it's EXTREMELY unique!

CooL! I really hope you change the day/night to only night and remove ambient light thingy as someone said already.
and please, use custom sprites for the outfits and the monsters! Would be so cool :)

it will be night for sure 24/7, no doubt about it. but the ambient light might have to be a no, cuz that has to do with custom client (i think) of course, it will be IN the custom client for the server, but that comes later for it will be an optional thing, u can still play with regular client.

Any updates? :D :D.

not just yet, been slowly working on map (busy as f*n hell irl, but do not worry, some stuff has been worked on =P)

Back