• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quarantine, the Medieval Zombie Project

ok, this is a merge of the first floor and second floor up of the minimap
this gives a rough idea on how big new thais will be basically~
(Blue n darker grey is the ground floor, the rest, like the city so far is done on the second floor above~)
miniground.png

look the minos city.. "my city... ^_^

minos.png

Is a city of minotaurs :huh: [or zombies xD]
Is a city several floors is under the earth, Is custom idea with water channels and some new styles,,.
the first idea resembling mintwallin... :)

look the minos city.. "my city... ^_^

minos.png

Is a city of minotaurs :huh: [or zombies xD]
Is a city several floors is under the earth, Is custom idea with water channels and some new styles,,.
the first idea resembling mintwallin... :)

In-game screenies?

how close the project? I am crazy to play, could you tell me when is the opening

yeah its goin real slow right now...
im busy as freaking hell irl atm, i didnt think that college wud actually take a huge chunk of my free time >__>
but dont worry, its not a dead project nor will it ever be. just give us some time i guess =]

some days ago i made a system Zombie-Mod Infection
where every round 1 player is the zombie and he need to infect every humans, with some effects, functions :p humans/zombies counter, time to round end...
like in CS1.6
im not using it, if you guys want to edit or w/e send me a msg :p

good lucky with your project.

Back