• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest chest problems

Nigtwisj

Some person
Solutions
Reaction score
So i have these chests that i want to give items. But when i open them it opens the chest and gives me the items basicly duplicating the rewards

This is how my chests are set up.
cc60e2ee7320476a57e2109b274735ff.png
38ddf985c1bd56f8f5899e55a9c33bea.png

And this is what happens when i open them ingame

87244fbc258748274268860cb443ddcf.jpg

You are using a server from 2009 year (post from end 2010, they changed only protocols for newer tibia). As I remember, more popular was The Forgotten Server Crying Damson. Becouse it has less bugs. Crying Damson was updated more frequently and I recommend to use TFS Crying Damson 0.3.6 or 0.4. Both versions are for Tibia 8.6, your OTS is for Tibia 8.62, this little downgrade wont change anything.

This what I got after searching this.
As you see alot of people had exactly the same problem with TFS Mystic Spirit 0.2.8. Becouse server's engine, which are you using is bugged. From all infos, I found this thread with temporary solution https://otland.net/threads/quest-rewards-trouble.122734/. But I highly recommend to do an upgrade to TFS 0.3.6 or 0.4.
Alright i'll get a new distro. thats probably a lot easier. Thanks for the help anyways!

You are using a server from 2009 year (post from end 2010, they changed only protocols for newer tibia). As I remember, more popular was The Forgotten Server Crying Damson. Becouse it has less bugs. Crying Damson was updated more frequently and I recommend to use TFS Crying Damson 0.3.6 or 0.4. Both versions are for Tibia 8.6, your OTS is for Tibia 8.62, this little downgrade wont change anything.

This what I got after searching this.
As you see alot of people had exactly the same problem with TFS Mystic Spirit 0.2.8. Becouse server's engine, which are you using is bugged. From all infos, I found this thread with temporary solution (look at creation date) https://otland.net/threads/quest-rewards-trouble.122734/. But I highly recommend to do an upgrade to TFS 0.3.6 or 0.4.
Yepp i compiled a new server and it now works. It was obviously something wrong with the server i was using.

Back