• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest ids

nystrom

Reaction score
I have one short question. Where i fin the FU*KING quest ids wich i need in characters.php i have searcehd like a idiot:ninja:

Someone now? Please realy need help cant find it

this fuk^%$6 d^$@$ sh@$^@^ @$^@$^^ ^($#^( $@^(@)%@!#%!# !#$ !#$#!$#@ @#$%$@#%#@$ @#$ @#$@#^@$%@#$ !@#($%!(#$(!#(!^!$#)^!#$)!#%( !#%)(#!%) !#(%!#)%!#(% )!#%)!#%)

you ^$#!^@^(!$^($!(%!#$!#(%^#!^ !@#!#%)!#(^!#($#@!)$@#(%)#!@(^#!)%(!#_^$@!)_!(#%)!#%

$@^@$^$@!(!^!#^

and ^#!(%#!(^(@!^#$%!@#$!#^!#@$%@#%#$@^$^!#&!$@!^~!@#%!!@O#)!(%!)^!(#^)!#$*(!#^!#()^!#$!#%!#$ !#%!#%

YES YES %^#!%!#^#!$#!$!#^$@#$!(#$!$

i have no idea what your talking about, but if you mean those "anihilator" and appear an X or V if you made it, then it is in config/config.php

if you mean where are the storage stored, player_storage in your database.

All your quest scripts.. If you made an Quest, you get an playerstorage because of the script, which prevent that people can make the quest several times. You should search at your quest for the storage and then you can use it for your character.php

All your quest scripts.. If you made an Quest, you get an playerstorage because of the script, which prevent that people can make the quest several times. You should search at your quest for the storage and then you can use it for your character.php

Thanx mate<3 rep

Back