• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest logs for TFS

Luiz Oliveira

Reaction score
--If I'm posting it in the wrong section, please forgive me, and guide me to the correct section. Thank you.--

Hello there! I'm trying to create a default table (file, script, you got it) for quest logs, so people can share their quest logs and discuss about them.
Code:
<!--It's just a symbolic representation!-->
<quests>
  <quest>
    <mission name="Creating a global quest log script" storageid="123" startvalue="0" endvalue="1">
      <missionstate id="0" description="Ask people on OTLand.net to share their ideas."/>
      <missionstate id="1" description="You have completed your task. Now, contribute for it!">
    </mission>
  </quest>
</quests>

I'm learning how to create and edit quest logs (I'm editing Printer's quest.xml for gravedigger of Drefia quest), and I would like to share some ideas and projects here. What do you guys think?

Back