• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question to a GM

deutche

Reaction score
I used the reset account warnings, i dont know exactly when, but it was like in octuber or november. Im not pretty sure, but today i entered to my account and i saw that i still have my criminal records, but its says 0 warnings. So my question is, if that its ok? or what? Thanks for your time:peace:

That is how it should be. It resets your warnings, but you will still be able to see your criminal record.

hani, I would like to ask you something too

I have criminal records from may 2009, when its going to disappear?

We are currently discussing of clearing all criminal records, for everyone, since it's such a big change we think everyone deserve to start from a clean sheet. However do not get excited yet, it's still under discussion.

We are currently discussing of clearing all criminal records, for everyone, since it's such a big change we think everyone deserve to start from a clean sheet. However do not get excited yet, it's still under discussion.

Yeah,that would be good.!

Back