• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quests Help

dchampag

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am currently using MySQL TFS 0.3.6

I would just like to know how to reset quests or add or delete completed quests to players?

okay

Okay well I figured, I just didn't know because I don't understand the keys haha xD so should I just wipe the whole thing to make it easy?

Hello friend,

all the information that is stored about quests (if you use any storage number) is shown in PLAYER_STORAGE table. There you can see loots of numbers. If you need to reset all quests done you should simple delete that lines, but becareful, you may delete the information about first itens that new players get when they first log at you ot ok? And you may event delete some other information that already uses any storage number as some rebirth systems.

Rep+ if i helped!

Cya!
Vesgo

If you don't want to mess around with mysql, just change the storages of the quests to something else so all players will be reset.

Back
Top Bottom