• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

I've seen a new trend here which is about posting mapping pieces that have intentionally been structured in a sense that they're supposed to look bad.
Joke's on you—I genuinly think they are pleasant to look at. Kind of like abstract art. Some of them are really creative actually, and are inspiring my imagination.

I've seen a new trend here which is about posting mapping pieces that have intentionally been structured in a sense that they're supposed to look bad.
Joke's on you—I genuinly think they are pleasant to look at. Kind of like abstract art. Some of them are really creative actually, and are inspiring my imagination.
True, i was thinking i would definitely play a server whole like that.

Is it u on ur profile pic? Are u a woman?
We dont see many women here. Check out my thread.
You dont know much about the internet do you?
no its not me, and no im not a woman. i did check out your thread this morning and it looked very good! but i dont know why you keep posting the same pictures?
but the city is looking nice

@Cwiras is that you on your profile pic? are u a woman?

I think its way too much different borders and the way they are combined doesnt look so good. I would also remove that yellow plant.

Back