• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Grand Opening. (RELEASED!)

The bad thing is that you break the rules by yourself.
Its not suppose to be able to have names like items and your name means "Bath 'Shoe'"

Looks interesting
but images should be perfect and I think nobody cares about the video controller :p

Why dont you add to the list your keyboard and mouse models? :rolleyes:

This is sick, Before I saw this thread I already thought "Radonia will probably be the best OT ever". After I saw it, I didnt find any words for it.

Can't wait until the server opens.
Just hopes that you still will need to make your own runes in the beginning, like old radonia. Can't stand OT's where you buy your hunting runes @ lvl 20~. Doesnt have the RPG feeling I'm looking for, tho I can make some exceptions (RADONIA<333333333333)

I've got a question, which I forgot to ask.
It's going to be a testserver, before the actually "main" server starts. If I'm not completly wrong. But, If you level a character up during the Test server - Will it remain when you start the server for real?

It isn't the real server which will start today for those who believe that, it's just a testserver we will host for one or two weeks (depending on the amount of bugs and time we need).

During the time we run the testserver and fix all bugs you report Kornholijo will rewrite the website, and hopefully someone in our team will design a better website layout.

read ./\ ~~~~~~

Back