• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Grand Opening. (RELEASED!)

Nearly as good as the Diablo 3 announcement.

Google Diablo 3. Its confirmed! ITs coming out!
Diablo confirmed 28 June 2008 WOOO
DIABLO 3!!!!!

My mouse is out of batteries. So im not all that fussed anymore.

Using a touchpad + classic control. Is do-able. But hard :(

Heres a nice skin I would like to share with you fellow Radonians.
I was going to Edit the client's default address and change it to Radonia.net And I WAS going to change the client back ground and the Tibia.icon

But

I dont have the skills to edit the client.
And no pic editors work with 8.1 so I could change the background.

Heres what the skin looks like.
attachment.php

No Credits for me, Elyorn~ or whatever on WoT made it. I just want spread it around here, cause it looks so sexy.

I will probably Make my own Radonia Skin Later, I need to get batteries for my mouse and I need to find a safe pic editor that will work for 8.1

- Leo32

Attachments

Posted by Souldrainer:Just wait and see, hopefully, if everything goes smoothly now we'll be open in some hours. Otherwise tomorrow evening, around 18:00 CET

+ From what I have talked to him and from what I heard it should be up tomorrow..

18:00, hell ya! :D

Glad to see that Radonia is back and I'm looking forward to play it. ;)

Btw: one question though are there any changes in the vocations, because in the old days the knights were to strong.
And oh yea gimmy your 8.2 mapeditor! >.<

Leo, you do know that we are starting the server as 8.2? XD

Really? :eek:

Now, where can I get my hands on that client? :p

And, I just have to say this. Great job with the server! I am truly impressed. And I doubt that there will be another server in the comming years that is this good.

8.2? garr...

now I need a 8.2 link

Back