• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Grand Opening. (RELEASED!)

But I thought test servers were like. only half complete? like the actual 8.2 server will have extra features + fixed bugs

I just bought batteries for my mouse. so i can actually play now. I also bought a Wow game card.

Get radonia online. Dont make me choose Wow over Radonia. :/

Its the same as any other client. Just use ip changer\

OH WAIT. IP CHANGER FOR 8.2 :O?

Umm. I just realised. Is souldrainer Badtoffel? and if he is. Why does he have 2 usernames?

11:39

Is anybody other than me counting the minutes?

EMPTY no TEEEM!!

:'(

320px-SMirC-cry.svg.png

Yeah I thought empty was in the team? :eek:

Forgot Empty?

Empty is so cool Soulie can't fully process how important he is? :p XD

Thanks guys! xD

Btw, I'm back from the shadows... Were having a party all day yesterday, sorry that I couldn't be here with you to share your happiness when you first saw this thread... xD

Will you have pots etc for knights and palas or will you continue like before (didn't play radonia for a long time) with old mana fluids and uhs for kinas? Also i remember that last time some spells mana were wrong, like exevo flam hur 80 mana while frigo hur was 25. If you didn't remake spells from when i played maybe you could check tibia.com?

I Noticed that in Megamans Tibicam video.

It was in 8.1, Yet his sorc friend still said Exevo "Mort" Hur
And there was only normal manafluids.

Last edited:
Back