• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Grand Opening. (RELEASED!)

Sounds great, Ecke. We've already got 30ish players online almost around the clock. Will be nice to see even more players online when we launch for real.

Yea :)
I played on it before you closed it when it was 0-3 players online. It will be nice to play with some other players now instead of being alone :thumbup:

Hope you get it up soon! ^_^

It will be another 1-2 weeks until we launch the real server. But I'm looking forward to see everyone there. ;)

Why is my lvl 84 pally gone? Name: Foliponen ;( And why is exp rate 30x? Damn, what happened with the fun radonia ? :/

Last edited:
**Why is my lvl 84 pally gone? ** ?
Cuz it's a test server?
hum, no. it has been deleted for months -.-'

Then it's because all characters have been deleted, we wiped the database...

Some people are saying the new players in the Test Server dosen't know anything about Radonia.

Forgodsake.

We have played in 6 days.
How long have you been playing Radonia?
3 years?

Some people are saying the new players in the Test Server dosen't know anything about Radonia.

Forgodsake.

We have played in 6 days.
How long have you been playing Radonia?
3 years?

Around that. Yes.

Back