• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Grand Opening. (RELEASED!)

Ip Changer?

When I try to open my ip changer from Talaturen. It says: It missing the file mingwm10.dll.

please help me

It's nice to see Radonia back. Well, I'm back also but I'll get a new name. :D Hope to see you guys active and with a nice attitudes! Radonia has the best of my wishes!

Regards,
Sir herik

But one thing... 15:14 Emilbajjen [9]: award
15:14 Krifield: Sorry, you have not killed any rats yet, please head to the sewers!

Ive leveled rats until lvl 9.. :blink:

Regards

Last edited:
When i entered the city, like in the main square i get a critical error. Login, walk 5 steps, again. login, walk to weapons seller, sel 3 swords, walk
15 steps, again! Gotten it like 10times now, why?

Now i cant even login, just gives me the error

What error are you getting? And what client\IP changer are you using?

Ok. I used the custom client thingie in the thread; How to connect to Radonia. Will do.

Yes! I will get an new computer today so now I can play :):)
I'll take 100 as soon as possible I think :p (if i got time)

u said u wont play on test serv lol

I dont see him saying that he will play on test server either.

"I will take lvl 100 as soon as possible I think"
Nothing certain.

Anyway, I'll wait until the real server is launched before I play :)
Can barely wait :D

Sounds great, Ecke. We've already got 30ish players online almost around the clock. Will be nice to see even more players online when we launch for real.

Back