• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia needs new stuff!!

The day its forced upon players is the day this page is cleared from my favorites :p I won't download a client to play an OT.

Radonia won't be an OT, it'll be a game.

The day its forced upon players is the day this page is cleared from my favorites :p I won't download a client to play an OT.

If you download a client it isn't OT anymore, it is an own game then, They are creating an own client + sprites etc. So it will be a whole new game.

We have been busy with creating the Client and preparing, so on.
We've 600 spr right now. I realize the situation with the server.
I have thought on what to be made and I've come up with some ideas:

*in the PVP castle there will be a new or we will try to make a system that makes it possible for guild wars every 1-2 dats / week With guild awards and points.

*More spawns will be placed, Need more insperation on of what.

*I will make some quests.

One thing that would be awesome if you would add is apes or maybe a whole new djungle city or sumthin'

Sounds nice, Soulie, just tell me if you want any help with anything. ;)

We will not add any djungle tho it will make the convertion from Tibia to Own client harder and require like 100-200 new spr.

@empty

I will tell ya..

Sure would.
Also glad to hear about the.. step away from Tibia approach. I like the idea. Just hope the bugs and fixes can be worked out before they're exploited too much. Much like Tibia.. So many bugs and exploits from 6.9 to 7.6 it was unreal ;p

i have allways thought this server needs more players,
even though i kinda like the current 'everybody knows everybody' situation. but of course that could still be obtained eve though there are more players. i have played this server for almost a year soon (on different characters) and there has never actualy been a large population, and right now sure is one of the lowest population periods so far.

To increase the population you need to "hit the sweet spot", where more players are starting than players are retiering. (Duh!)
but once it is reached the population will hopefully raise fast and steady.

Some things i think can increase the population:

More advertising!
radonia should be advertised on every free ot site.

More hunting spots for all levels!
during the 'prime time hunting hours' most good spawns are taken, and some spawns are just to small.
I want to see stuff like ancient scarabs and barbarians.

More quests!
one of the things this server lacks of the most is Fun Quests, for exampel: Killing 250 dwarf guards is not funny -.-, but together with your friends attempting to reach the top of a tower full of evul creaturs is!

Less hidden spawns!
a lot of the spawns are quite well hidden, wich is realy annoying when your new on a server.

Well, thats just a few random thoughts by me :p

give this menz a drink, he got a good idea here ;)

Back
Top Bottom