• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia needs new stuff!!

Casa

Welsh Reaper
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
As the title says.. the population has droped drasticaly... i would like to suggest a higher lootrate on weekends so ppl can join and enjoy!!
I would also like to see a few raids etc.. these are my opinions if anyone else would like to suggest go ahead... i only wish for the population to get higher once again!!

i prefer low lootrate, then i dont find c armor when is huntning on hero, while it goes alot of drop on the stuff when you kill is bad. :(

1. Unban me.
2. Create group quests, like PoI and such.
3. Inreace the addon item drop rate for gods sake. The drop is even lower then the real tibia rate, it's not fun to kill way over 1000 wolfs to get 50 paws.
4. Create PvP-events or something...radonia need more action, I'm not surprised by the droping population.

But I guess they will do nothing about this, they're all so exited by the new client they're working on. I’m sure it will be awesome, but sad that you're leaving the server to self destruction.

I'll talk to Souldrainer about this, we should balance the work we do on the client with the server, it's indeed true that we've been focusing on the client alot more and just left the server running.

We'll do what we can to increase the popularity and make it fun to play.

Yeh, i suggest daily events that will inspire people to think what will happen everyday, people will log on to see these invents, therefore the population will increase, also on the website, post teasers and updates that will make people log on to see what new mapping has been made, and therefore, also, adding population to the server.

yours, Boy67

All great ideas... I wish to see Radonia (tibia) thriving with ppl to say hello too :p

Thanks tala for realising that we need a stronger comunity :)

Last edited:
i have allways thought this server needs more players,
even though i kinda like the current 'everybody knows everybody' situation. but of course that could still be obtained eve though there are more players. i have played this server for almost a year soon (on different characters) and there has never actualy been a large population, and right now sure is one of the lowest population periods so far.

To increase the population you need to "hit the sweet spot", where more players are starting than players are retiering. (Duh!)
but once it is reached the population will hopefully raise fast and steady.

Some things i think can increase the population:

More advertising!
radonia should be advertised on every free ot site.

More hunting spots for all levels!
during the 'prime time hunting hours' most good spawns are taken, and some spawns are just to small.
I want to see stuff like ancient scarabs and barbarians.

More quests!
one of the things this server lacks of the most is Fun Quests, for exampel: Killing 250 dwarf guards is not funny -.-, but together with your friends attempting to reach the top of a tower full of evul creaturs is!

Less hidden spawns!
a lot of the spawns are quite well hidden, wich is realy annoying when your new on a server.

Well, thats just a few random thoughts by me :p

This server is too serious that's why, I dont like corrupt servers, but this one is too serious. Add some fun stuff!

I could agree with you on that Korn, even tho I think it's fun that the server is so serious, we still need to get some more people to the server, so I guess we'll have to lower the seriousness(?) of the server...

This server is too serious that's why, I dont like corrupt servers, but this one is too serious. Add some fun stuff!

I agree 100% with ya on that one. That is the exact reason I start a character here.. then quit a few hours later.. Too serious for me to play with, work a job full-time and try to raise my son.

I could agree with you on that Korn, even tho I think it's fun that the server is so serious, we still need to get some more people to the server, so I guess we'll have to lower the seriousness(?) of the server...

How would you propose to the team that the server is made less serious tho?

A little more items sellable and more spawns! ^^ And ofcourse less hidden.

A little more items sellable and more spawns! ^^ And ofcourse less hidden.

I'd definitely say that if you can see it in real Tibia.. Make it sellable here. As far as the hidden spawns.. Haha.. That's one thing I noticed is a major problem. But people can see it go both ways. 'Filters noobs' or.. 'Too hard, quits' Even someone like me.. I've played all sorts of OT's but this one is by far the most unique when it comes to hiding stuff from the players. The spawns.. heh, there's like 7 players online and you guys complain about there not being any places to hunt.. I can't see that being possible. :p Just my 2 cents tho!

Thanks,
Joshwa.

That's why some people quit, Bonestorm has stopped since there isn't any place for him to hunt anymore. And seriously, when there's like 15 players online, mostly me, Bojan, JiNZ, Honibal and some unknowns there's absolutetly nowhere to hunt... I see that as a problem...

That's why some people quit, Bonestorm has stopped since there isn't any place for him to hunt anymore. And seriously, when there's like 15 players online, mostly me, Bojan, JiNZ, Honibal and some unknowns there's absolutetly nowhere to hunt... I see that as a problem...

Well that's a definite problem if there's only 15 players online and no where to hunt.

Well, sorry that I can't solve these problems, because I'm really stressed at school (it's my last year there).
But what I always said is that we need group quests, high level hunting places which are impossible to clear alone...we need encounters ppl can talk about, not only this boring stuff...
the last thing that we need is a new client or any other crap Souldrainer wants to have..its useless!

concerning the new client, i fear it will only decrese the population, because i think ppl dont realy trust downloading a new client, unless they have played here before.
Hopefully, it wont be the end to radonia.

I wouldn't like a higher loot rate I think its all good. I would love raids and quests like POI. Just my thoughts~

concerning the new client, i fear it will only decrese the population, because i think ppl dont realy trust downloading a new client, unless they have played here before.
Hopefully, it wont be the end to radonia.

The day its forced upon players is the day this page is cleared from my favorites :p I won't download a client to play an OT.

ive played teh server i think the exp rate is a little to low the loot rate isnt so grate either

I think ppl arent getting the point of this thread... i wish to see qa growing population not a declining one.... higher lootrate for new players on weekends etc... the majority of players that play ots's play on weekends because of there comitments to school etc.
So having raids / higher lootrate for a few hours on the weekend / exp monster raids for low lvls... wont affect us high lvls.. i see the droping high lvl population due to theres no one to talk too ingame etc... once the population increases and events are added the high lvls will come back.. this i am sure of^^

Back