• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia needs new stuff!!

Go go Therina!!!! (FTW!!!)
And go go Radonia.. (Need to chear Radonia too, if not Badtoffel will kill me IRL)

@Badtoffel
I had only suggested that Radonia gets some idealists.

Enough of this anyways, sick of coming to this thread. Got better things to do.

Bado... our pipeline to success is strong.. dont wory.. our plans for next weekend will show a great increase to radonia's pupulation and the status of its name!

Yes. New stuffs please. I realy enjoy the server. But it is getting boring to walk for 20 minutes just to get to a spawn that isnt very good.

I am not saying this to be mean or annoying in any way. But rather to help.

Best regards

ps: And how do i get that radonia signature to work badtoffel? ;)

Last edited:
Ahh! Now it's working.. I must have done something wrong the previous time I tried ^_^

Btw, I luv these signatures Talaturen! Great work :)

Actually, its both Soulie's and Tala's work, Soulie made the picture and Tala made the script for it. ;)

I don't see why to have hostilities, Anothai, keep a eye on your crew. :p

Hahaha okay =)
Badtoffel like my sprite?? XD HAHA im newb
LOOL.png

Hmm.. Howcome there are alot of players posting on this forum but no one is playing? ^_^

If everyone here started playing it would be like 10 people online.. Then all new players would see when they logg in that atleast the server isnt completely empty, so they might stay o.o!

Last edited:
Back