• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Raffle] OTLand - 3 Month Premium Subscription!

Status
Not open for further replies.
570~ posts until i can join ? :'[

I really think there should be a Join Date requirement instead of a post count. Or maybe a little of both...
What if a person isn't inclined to post much, but has been viewing the forum frequently since 2009 or something? That doesn't really seem fair.

Oh well, I'm not voting, as I purchased 3 years about a year ago. Good luck, contestants! Good to see Talaturen supporting an event like this :)

Red

700 posts? You can't be serious, just set a join date requirement insteed?

This is just one of many raffles, some in the future will be Join Date requirements!
Sorry for any inconvienance.

I want the #12! :)

This was already taken. Sorry.

I really think there should be a Join Date requirement instead of a post count. Or maybe a little of both...
What if a person isn't inclined to post much, but has been viewing the forum frequently since 2009 or something? That doesn't really seem fair.

Oh well, I'm not voting, as I purchased 3 years about a year ago. Good luck, contestants! Good to see Talaturen supporting an event like this :)

Red

As I said in the above, this is just one of many raffles. In the future there will be ones on Join Date etc.

>reported to Talaturen directly. By me.

Implying he gives a shit.

Report me to him directly please and thank you

But, your post is ontopic :)

#3 plx :)

bahh i wanted 21 but FUUU doniio for taking it xDD

Added! Need more people!

Very fun way to keep the members interested and excited! can't join, But can't wait for the next round! Gj Divise and Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back