• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Raffle] OTLand - 3 Month Premium Subscription!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i got like 5-6 banned account and they all got like 1000posts togather, so just add me as numb 5

Sucks how theres more premium users joining the raffle than regular users... Makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, not everyone likes to post just for the sake of it and just to increase the post count. Should be join date, not post count.

Post counts could show that people have contributed alot in their time here at OTLand, not just trolling.

If you have read my previous posts you would understand that in future raffles there will be a join date requirement.

EDIT:

Numbers will be drawn tonight! I will livestream this to ensure that people can see its not fixed.

Post counts could show that people have contributed alot in their time here at OTLand, not just trolling.

If you have read my previous posts you would understand that in future raffles there will be a join date requirement.

or posted alot in the forum games :p!

21 Tickets left!

If they are not filled then I will have to remove them!

how should i spam and my acc is created from 2009

please ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back