• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Raffle] OTLand - 3 Month Premium Subscription!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with the postcount requirement... It took for me 3 years to get 600

This will be changed in the upcoming raffles!
Post count was just a test to see how it would work out, next ones will be based on Join Dates etc.

No. That's actually how much time u spent watching threads... And knowning otland and how did u met this page.

Bullshit. The 700-post limit was set to prevent members from creating new accounts to compete with. Now, it's known that it would be smarter to use a join date limit instead of a post limit. And can't you watch threads without posting? And can't you "know" otland if you don't post? Your shit makes no sense, as usual.

Bullshit. The 700-post limit was set to prevent members from creating new accounts to compete with. Now, it's known that it would be smarter to use a join date limit instead of a post limit. And can't you watch threads without posting? And can't you "know" otland if you don't post? Your shit makes no sense, as usual.

I agree with you.

It was initially based on preventing people from creating new accounts, thats why I set it as the limit, though if it was 600 you would be happy.

Though, it was also based on seeing how many people could join, next time I will do a join by date.

I agree with you.

It was initially based on preventing people from creating new accounts, thats why I set it as the limit, though if it was 600 you would be happy.

Though, it was also based on seeing how many people could join, next time I will do a join by date.

Bullshit too. Fuck date. Sorry for that word, but it sux. Doniio can register 10 march 2011 to know better otland than CyberM which is registered 2007? Just an example...

Bullshit too. Fuck date. Sorry for that word, but it sux. Doniio can register 10 march 2011 to know better otland than CyberM which is registered 2007? Just an example...

Bullshit too coz I didn't say anything about knowing Otland.

These raffles are for fun, nothing more. Stop acting as if its a competition. ty

Sucks how theres more premium users joining the raffle than regular users... Makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, not everyone likes to post just for the sake of it and just to increase the post count. Should be join date, not post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back