• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ramadan kareem

Maybe Because we are respecting our religion and the place that we pray in?

If you can't respect people's opinions, why should they respect yours?
It's a picture of a building on fire.
Anyways, Ramadan Kareem.

Now? While we were already "debating" this for 4 days.

If you are a "strict" christian you do respect those things, but I just don't believe in it. So officially I'm a christian but honestly a atheïst. Maybe it's just because most people also don't believe in those things anymore in my country.

Well then what is the point of this Debat? none will accept the other's side opinion, and it will just continue.. for days. until one of them gets bored.. so just delete it already, because it is useless by now

Uhm.. I think everyone here just accepts other people opions.

Well people can tell their opions about religions here.
People are accepting other's opinion? ok whatever you want, i am not here to argue actually, i just want this closed.. they accept other opinion........

People are accepting other's opinion? ok whatever you want, i am not here to argue actually, i just want this closed.. they accept other opinion........
I don't think you know what "accepting other's opinion" actually means.

Last edited:
How the fuck do you guys stay fit tho?? If I tried to workout and do this at the same time.. I would die... do you just not workout for 1 month out of the year? or absolutely binge eat so much food come sundown?? Sun up to sun down is a long time sometimes.

Try to not eat for 12 hours... then do a super heavy intensive lift.. you will pass out..

do you see everyone lifting at midnight come ramadan?

Do islams like to lift ? o.o as someone whos lived in 4 different cities and hit a lot of gyms I can say I don't think i've never seen a real buff arab dude in the gym.

Last edited:
How the fuck do you guys stay fit tho?? If I tried to workout and do this at the same time.. I would die... do you just not workout for 1 month out of the year? or absolutely binge eat so much food come sundown?? Sun up to sun down is a long time....... Plus over there... theres nothing on the horizon usually no trees to block the sun xD

Try to not eat for 12 hours... then do a super heavy intensive lift.. you will pass out..
Well, I used to do it for like 10 years until now since 10 years old so? it is normal thing for me :p btw We are eating before sun up until sun down and we are sleeping for like 8-10 hours so we just doing it for like 6-8 hours at all :p btw it is very healthy read more about it :D.

Maybe you did not think about what "forever" really means.

This video may make you start questioning if living forever in heaven is really a good idea:

Immortality**** is not a gift, at best it's a curse.
Cool vid dude

Well, I used to do it for like 10 years until now since 10 years old so? it is normal thing for me :p btw We are eating before sun up until sun down and we are sleeping for like 8-10 hours so we just doing it for like 6-8 hours at all :p btw it is very healthy read more about it :D.

Well I read more..

As someone who has researched extensively in food science and exercise... I don't really agree this can be healthy for you....
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Adverse_Effects_of_Islamic_Fasting#Effects_on_Health
if you consider cnn worthy source(lol)
http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/11/06/ramadan.fasting/

In NO way am I saying im against ramadan or it's wrong or anything of that sort so please dont get bent out of shape... i'm only disagreeing when you say its healthy... this cant be healthy for you.. especially if your someone trying to workout on a daily basis..

could you explain the religious background for doing this, is because its said its healthy for you? or is it a prove a faith?? why do people do this?

Last edited:
Well I read more..

As someone who has researched extensively in food science and exercise... I don't really agree this can be healthy for you....

In NO way am I saying im against ramadan or it's wrong or anything of that sort so please dont get bent out of shape... i'm only disagreeing when you say its healthy... this cant be healthy for you.. especially if your someone trying to workout on a daily basis..

could you explain the religious background for doing this, is because its said its healthy for you? or is it a prove a faith?? why do people do this?
It is something In Qur'an, You won't understand it until you read it and understand the meaning of its words.

Well I read more..

Bro it is something not only for health it's like something called *Hassnat* the hassnat is more when you get it the more allah will be with you in every thing and in ramdan Hassnat will be doubled in every good thing you do :)

Bro it is something not only for health it's like something called *Hassnat* the hassnat is more when you get it the more allah will be with you in every thing and in ramdan Hassnat will be doubled in every good thing you do :)

Im not doubting you become closer to allah or god or w.e.. im not doubting the spiritual benefits of this...

Im a spiritual person.. I can connect to that...

HOWEVER.

Activity said that its "Healthy" for you...
PLKB0s.jpg

Im talking PURELY PHYSICAL HEALTH..

Your body.. not your connection to Allah..

I am not questioning ramadans spritural benefits... which is what you keep bringing up...

im putting into question.. activity says its "healthy" for you ... healthy being defined as so... Im saying PHYSICALLY.. this cannot be healthy for you.. religion aside.

im talking your body.. SCIENCE.. physical science... its scientifically proven EVERYWHERE NOT drinking water for a certain period of time is not good for you PHYSICALLY.. and if you want to argue that.. im going to laugh at you..

Maybe ramadan brings you closer to Allah.. i AM NOT questioning that or saying people should stop because its unhealthy... I do a ton of unhealthy things..

Is ramadan SPIRITUALLY HEALTHY? I'm assuming Yes, otherwise why would it still be happening...

i'm questioning its "physical healthiness"... keyword.. physical.. Body...

in the middle east. where Islam is dominant. im pretty sure it gets hot... bodies become dehydrated.. and water intake is needed...

Are you saying its PHYSICALLY healthy..?

Last edited:
Im not doubting you become closer to allah or god or w.e.. im not doubting the spiritual benefits of this...

Im a spiritual person.. I can connect to that...

HOWEVER.

Activity said that its "Healthy" for you...
PLKB0s.jpg

Im talking PURELY PHYSICAL HEALTH..

Your body.. not your connection to Allah..

I am not questioning ramadans spritural benefits... which is what you keep bringing up...

im putting into question.. activity says its "healthy" for you ... healthy being defined as so... Im saying PHYSICALLY.. this cannot be healthy for you.. religion aside.

im talking your body.. SCIENCE.. physical science... its scientifically proven EVERYWHERE NOT drinking water for a certain period of time is not good for you PHYSICALLY.. and if you want to argue that.. im going to laugh at you..

Maybe ramadan brings you closer to Allah.. i AM NOT questioning that or saying people should stop because its unhealthy... I do a ton of unhealthy things..

Is ramadan SPIRITUALLY HEALTHY? I'm assuming Yes, otherwise why would it still be happening...

i'm questioning its "physical healthiness"... keyword.. physical.. Body...

in the middle east. where Islam is dominant. im pretty sure it gets hot... bodies become dehydrated.. and water intake is needed...

Are you saying its PHYSICALLY healthy..?
You can use google for more scientific research about the benefits of Ramadan

@Amiroslo You don't have to prove him anything! Let him believe as he want. Muslims won't be waiting for him either he comes or not ;)

Back