• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Ranger's Arcani] - Custom RPG coming!

What type of PvP experience do you like most?

• Other (will write more in comment).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom monsters like that Cactus (Cactuar in final fantasy) would be much cooler than cyclops/dragons/demons.🤔
Will there be any custom monsters later on?
Some examples
1569151670288.png
1569151791926.png
1569151818692.png
1569151869243.png

I would love to see how those premium shop outfits look like. would you mind showcasing? :)
1569152003755.png
We will expand it in future updates but for now we got that 4 outfits =)

Despite the fact I'm not a big fan of custom clients. Could you make the start earlier? Haha, looks promising and something that I will enjoy playing.

Is it possible to use ambient light, similar to the one in regular tibia? this low light mode is not easy on the eyes.
What do you mean by ambient light? This low light mode is made on purpose. Night and caves needs to be dark =)

discord will not replace a traditional forum :)
For threads like that - no, but for bug&suggestion handling its a lot easier for us.

Where is this going to be hosted?
I mean, I live in Brazil, I've tried to play the beta past time, but the ping was huge :( unplayable with 400+ ping.

Anyway, very good job. Your team deserves success! Good luck!!

Where is this going to be hosted?
I mean, I live in Brazil, I've tried to play the beta past time, but the ping was huge :( unplayable with 400+ ping.

Anyway, very good job. Your team deserves success! Good luck!!
All tests were on cheap VPS, even in Europe we got lag spikes up to 500ms or more, thats normal for those servers. RA will be probably hosted in France or somewhere else in Western Europe on normal, dedicated server. If there will be enough players from North and Latin America next server will be launched in this area, but it also depends on money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back