• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Ranger's Arcani] What kind of PvP server would you like?

What kind of PvP server would like to play?

• Constant PvP server without restarts and seasons, with occasional events.

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Constant PvP server with 1 month seasons and prizes after every season.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Seasonal PvP server that lasts for 1/2/3 months with prizes after season, restarts after some break.

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Just to make some things clear - we're running the same server since start, 10th month right now. We said that we will launch another server, not reset =) And why? Becasue we wanted to give a fair start for everyone with permanent PvP since day 0. On our current server there was a PvP mode for some time but we turned it off because of unexpected problems.

A server with 5 players is same as a dead offline server tibia is a game for community. Its up to the server owners to take care of their server, to keep their players and attract new players. Not to abandon the server and say that they are going to launch a new world, just after 1 month of uptime!!!!!!

A server with 5 players is same as a dead offline server tibia is a game for community. Its up to the server owners to take care of their server, to keep their players and attract new players. Not to abandon the server and say that they are going to launch a new world, just after 1 month of uptime!!!!!!
The server isnt abandoned and you can easily check it on website or log in to the game =) And yes, active community is really low when compared to other OTS or the first months but I said why it is like that many times. But ok, I will do it again. Firstly, we've announced that we will run other PvP gameworld because it would be unfair to change it back to PvP now when some players gained a lot levels and items during nPvP period. Secondly we wanted to do some changes in spells and skills system. All those forced us to stop any advertising and close all topics on forums between December/January. Why? Because we didn't want to attract new players before changes, thats all :)

This might be because there are people like me who left discord and this project cause of non-pvp. That why you might get different voting results.
Ok but whats the point here? I mean, whats the difference if you vote here or on Discord? I showed those results just for your (forum users) info, that there are players on our Discord that like the third option. Some people here seemed a little bit surprised that anyone would want to play the third option :) About leaving Discord, yup some people left but still there is almost 1700 people who joined it and stayed (of course for sure some people just stopped using Discord, which is totally understandable if you use it just for one server).

Amazing its going to be NEW World tomorrow!!
cant wait!! 17:00 GMT

Back