• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ranocia Realm - Teaser

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Good day,

As some of you may have noticed I've started a brand new server called Ranocia Realm, the map is complete and I feel the community should be able to see it's greatness. I wish to show off a total of seven screenshots to the community with some of my favorite scenes in-game. The client is in 7.92 and in the process of being converted to 8.0

With the teaser!

As you start in the game, may you choose the mountain town, it's a beautiful country with excellent view points. This next screenshot shows you a great sitting spot for a view of the temple exit.

mountaintownjm4.jpg

Maybe during your low levels you will pick the southern goblins as your first hunting spot, this is a perfect place for low levels to explore and hunt.

hijsfj87wt5.jpg

Explore mountains and find some addon-selling npcs! Maybe you can collect the correct items for the addons!

nhfj823jee9.jpg

Explore complex mountains and maybe find this specific viewpoint, its a perfect place for a relaxing day, with no monsters on this particular spot.

nf8347nwv9.jpg

Venture into the area witch is called Hell 9, I suggest you bring a team, when it's completed, that is.

43rufkq6.jpg

Don't get too far into your adventures you may encounter some evil bats and other vicious monsters on this complex mountain.

ohohohohgf0.jpg

Of course we have the famous spike sword quest in rookgaard! Be careful, you must stay in rookgaard until level 50. If you have the guts, proceed past the door and carry on into the amazing quest.

22534112sc5.jpg

That concludes our teaser for today folks, enjoy it.

Thanks for your time,
Athen

Be careful, you must stay in rookgaard until level 50

Do you mean you have to be in rook until level 50? or just people that choose to stay in rook and are level 50 can complete the quest? lol I'm hoping it's the second one.

I would love to see inside the temple, but I guess I'll just have to wait and play :D

Do you mean you have to be in rook until level 50? or just people that choose to stay in rook and are level 50 can complete the quest? lol I'm hoping it's the second one.

I would love to see inside the temple, but I guess I'll just have to wait and play :D

Yes, the second :p.. On otf@ns and tibiafans there were alot of misunderstandings, lol.

I'm trying to prepare it as we speak.. I need a quick scripter though

Back