• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rap & poetry is not dead!

I like rappers who rap shit about their life.

Not about bitches, cars and cash. That shit's fucking stupid.

Why? Your jealous huh? What do you think celebrities do? Spend 10 hours a day helping a charity? They do exactly what you think is stupid. So if they're rapping about they're life doesn't it mean they need to rap about cash, cars and hoes?

Why? Your jealous huh? What do you think celebrities do? Spend 10 hours a day helping a charity? They do exactly what you think is stupid. So if they're rapping about they're life doesn't it mean they need to rap about cash, cars and hoes?

In order of bold:
You're*
their
ngbbs4fe2b8295d739.jpg

On topic; new rappers are shit. Old ones are at least decent :p

In order of bold:
You're*
their
ngbbs4fe2b8295d739.jpg

On topic; new rappers are shit. Old ones are at least decent :p
I assume rap is not something you listen to, right? as I said before: if you get your music just from mainstream media, no wonder the view gets fucked on what's available. Good music still exists, maybe it's not being produced in the same quantities as before but it sure still exists. Old songs are often good because they're the ones who were good enough to survive through the decades. There was a lot of shit being produced before as well, now things kinda get way more exposure though all of the available media. "Everything was better before" has always been said by the current generation and will continue to. That most of the rap in mainstream media is boring as hell with money, cars, bitches being pretty much only the thing being sold is sad but if you search somewhere else you'll find more appealing things.

You need a gangster huh?
Well you've come right, bruh.
Let me spit some for you,
something that will make
you do things you don't want to do.
Faggots says "1, 2", fuck them & fuck you too.
Scooby dooby doo put his bone in my shoe,
the bone was sharp so I went to the doctor &
asked what I should do,
they never replied because they were staring
at my shoe, which is blue.

:troll:

"Scooby dooby fucking doo." would be more rox

Edited.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything started when I heard pac.
People told me that he suck, but his music changed my mind and I am no longer stuck.
I don't give a fuck if I'm free.
Because those haters still wants to hate on me.
But, why me? They even want to hate in 3D.
The thing is that there is nothing we can see.
Please, let me be who I wanna be, Zerak the MC.

Scarface, Gangstar, Raekwon, C.L. Smooth, Pete Rock, Koolade, Madvillain, Jeru The Damaja, Jazz Liberatorz, Jaylib, InI, Freddie Gibz, Curren$y, Busta Rhymes, Rhyme Asylum, De La Soul, Slum Village, Dead Prez, A Tribe Called Quest, The Pharcyde, Nas, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, Diabolic, Jedi Mind Tricks, Big Pun, Big L, Wu-Tang Clan, MF Doom, Jurassic 5.... pffff too tired to name up other artists.... have fun :)

These are good rappers a.k.a. good music!

- - - Updated - - -

Scarface, Gangstar, Raekwon, C.L. Smooth, Pete Rock, Koolade, Madvillain, Jeru The Damaja, Jazz Liberatorz, Jaylib, InI, Freddie Gibz, Curren$y, Busta Rhymes, Rhyme Asylum, De La Soul, Slum Village, Dead Prez, A Tribe Called Quest, The Pharcyde, Nas, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, Diabolic, Jedi Mind Tricks, Big Pun, Big L, Wu-Tang Clan, MF Doom, Jurassic 5.... pffff too tired to name up other artists.... have fun :)

These are good rappers a.k.a. good music!

Music industry = illuminati, that's why there isn't good rappers nowadays, only a few.

And you call yourself an "oldschool player". Oldschool, really? You have no idea of what rap and hip hop is all about, I'm done talking to you.

If you weren't full retarded, you would know oldschool player is a term for you play old school tibia which is no hotkey tibia. Moron.

Go and listen to your whack artists, they would dream to be a modern day artist today. But they cant because they are 40 year old whack artists with the worst sound and lyrics.

If you weren't full retarded, you would know oldschool player is a term for you play old school tibia which is no hotkey tibia. Moron.

Go and listen to your whack artists, they would dream to be a modern day artist today. But they cant because they are 40 year old whack artists with the worst sound and lyrics.

Was judging from your avatar. Anyway, they don't make music for you but for people like me, the ones that have taste in hip hop and rap. Also, don't forget that a lot of them choose to be underground, idiot. As for their lyrics and their beats. You clearly only know 2 or 3 artists I wrote down. Lyrics wack? Ha! You're an ignorant idiot who probably doesn't understand whats beeing rapped. Beats wack? I'm glad you don't like the beats. Go listen to "commercial hip hop" who 'rap' about money and bitches. You listen to that shit because you think you'll be as rich as them and thinking you're a gangasta. I listen to hip hop and rap because I genuinely like it.

A short preview of our next single: kiss my teletuby.

kissy kissy, bang band
teletuby, dang dang
peanut butter, in mah shutter

ffs go home stupid rednecks

rap is a black genre go listen to ur rnb and stop invading our genre

ffs go home stupid rednecks

rap is a black genre go listen to ur rnb and stop invading our genre

ffs stop trying to act like you're a real G and grow up and get a life, I'm sure real gangsters don't play tibia or browse tibia related bored just to troll people all day, besides you don't see old rock people constantly ragging on new rock for "invading the genre"

Back