• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

razino 440ek byebye

retarded kids ?
the only retarded here is u :s
nop i never did something so u "like me more"
if you think i did i really don't care²

+1..let him..he is such a child who need to flame other players to be "cool" or act like the "King"..FOLLOW ME OR YOU WILL DIE!?..His words in vent xD

Ah wtf you are right man OH NO PLX I HEALED SO MUCH YE..i healed 1k with exori vis..fucktard get your life back you are such a noob omg..
You wasnt good at all..bought 1kk..not even 1k haha such a RETARD...ugly shit man.

Sure.. You got 1,2kk + soft boots on a level 18ms by hunting minotaurs??
Hilarious..

And I know you were donationg much on Softcores, which isn't an insult only witht he real tibia thing.
So dont tell me you didn't cause it's not like you're ahving friends in tibia ;P

Sure.. You got 1,2kk + soft boots on a level 18ms by hunting minotaurs??
Hilarious..

And I know you were donationg much on Softcores, which isn't an insult only witht he real tibia thing.
So dont tell me you didn't cause it's not like you're ahving friends in tibia ;P

Actuely i never paid any cent for Softcores looooool hahahahaha you sucks hard man
And still I know better what I did and what I didn't right??
You are realy a child which needs to flame other ppl because your rl friends told ya to leave them alone..retard get a life + DEINE MUDDA DU HURN :D
yaya ugly fat ass ;)
[No friends in tibia? ok think what ya want..worthless to write with you]

/last reply

retarded kids ?
the only retarded here is u :s
nop i never did something so u "like me more"
if you think i did i really don't care²

Team up german faggots I kicked outta my friendlist x'D
It was always me who quitted the "friendship" so now you come back and think you were the boss x'D

Well, marcos im a bit sorry for you bcs you did any harm to me and you didnt even have a bad personality or a bad gameplay but let me give you a tip and dont team up with this noob kid. It's really annoying to have this guy in any Chatprogram or game not on Ignore list.
And when you once find him you will never get rid off him cause you personally are too shy to tell him to stop getting on your nervs. if you arent.. coem in Vt with me and SAY IT in your mic what asshole I am :p Its not offense but im kinda good in finding out ppls personality when im stoned and theyre talking to me

Looks :D WHen you dont stop flaming him he will never stop insutling you xD
That's so fucking funny x'D
Kodis_in_action

Last edited:
Actuely i never paid any cent for Softcores looooool hahahahaha you sucks hard man
And still I know better what I did and what I didn't right??
You are realy a child which needs to flame other ppl because your rl friends told ya to leave them alone..retard get a life + DEINE MUDDA DU HURN :D
yaya ugly fat ass ;)
[No friends in tibia? ok think what ya want..worthless to write with you]

/last reply

You even told me to have 20euros on paypal and that you'll donate those 20 euros on it. Now your lies are getting ridiculous:wub:

And it's not me who seriously should get a life :D
It's not me, harry.. not hermine..
It's you Harry ;)

too long post to read. sorry Skyrazor, but you are always involved in posts... Do you wanna get more posts, more rep, or you are just an retarded? :eek:
ups truth hurts

too long post to read. sorry Skyrazor, but you are always involved in posts... Do you wanna get more posts, more rep, or you are just an retarded? :eek:
ups truth hurts

Nah not really :D
Im taking all this positive :thumbup:
Im just posting here to flame people and post up cams and looking if there are new cams so im already pissed when there are boring cams I accidently watch ^^ Not if they make me laugh
and sorry but this Kodis guy is so hilarious.. seriously xD If you could speak german you would laugh your ass off when he's trying to speak english in ventrilo.. xDDD So fucking funny its like speaking out english in german xD

nice done!! didnt watch the cam thought but i guess he was botting fenrock dls?? xD and o yeah that kodis guy is totally retarded, we killed him and he cried later he wanted be frentz

Kill an EK in SoftCores is nothing you can brag about, their healing suck ass.. and without an healing druid you're chanceless..

with a 200 EK, you cannot outheal 3 lvl 100 mages spamming sds on you.
Same at level 300... you cannot outheal 3 mages of lvl 100... because Exana mort is pathetic and uhp is like Hp bonus instead of heal..

Name: Batix
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 83
Residence: Carlin
Guild Membership: the Leader of the Eternal Dreamers

Comment: Im noob
I have rooked my character.
I have no life.

Total Online Time: 61 days, 10 hours and 25 minutes.
Account Status: Premium Account

omg check the time of my 1337 post hehehehee

Last edited by a moderator:
omg.. somebody hacked my char! xD Damn!! XDDDDDDD i lost everythink :DDDD bb softcore xDDD

Back