• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

razino 440ek byebye

Chava

Reaction score
razinomakeDEDhaha.cam

GHESAGEYagSEYgy fucking owned pierce gogo come

Still it is Possible to own 14 with only 6 guys..[Depends on the supplies/levels/skills]
But well..that was a proof Knights sucks now ;D

Still it is Possible to own 14 with only 6 guys..[Depends on the supplies/levels/skills]
But well..that was a proof Knights sucks now ;D

What have gone through your mind?
Owning 14 250ers-400ers while one is nearly 480 with 6 level 200ers in an open area?
Are you fucking kidding us here? That's like impossible when everyone is having anti para and dash and is faster than u. Ofc they go defense

What have gone through your mind?
Owning 14 250ers-400ers while one is nearly 480 with 6 level 200ers in an open area?
Are you fucking kidding us here? That's like impossible when everyone is having anti para and dash and is faster than u. Ofc they go defense

As i said..depends on the levels..I don't know much about the ot anyways..Don't know who vs who etc..

As i said..depends on the levels..I don't know much about the ot anyways..Don't know who vs who etc..

You dont know much about tibia it seems.
Were you talking about realistic figths or like noobcharteam vs serverleader
And you should have some brain to see that they killed a 440ek and you saw the levels in the cam and u saw a few poster who have signatures with levels and chars.
Sorry if you haven't thoguht so far before posting

You dont know much about tibia it seems.
Were you talking about realistic figths or like noobcharteam vs serverleader
And you should have some brain to see that they killed a 440ek and you saw the levels in the cam and u saw a few poster who have signatures with levels and chars.
Sorry if you haven't thoguht so far before posting

Just shut up..actuely I don't see anyone in this thread with a Signature from Softcores..
I just looked the file when Razino died..[Cam closed right after] and never looked @ the levels..but whatever flame more kid

Just shut up..actuely I don't see anyone in this thread with a Signature from Softcores..
I just looked the file when Razino died..[Cam closed right after] and never looked @ the levels..but whatever flame more kid

oh sorry
now this time there were no signatures with levels but you are trollin on this forum a bit longer now to see who is against who. And i know that you're playing aswell. Youre Elder Profi noob and you're trying to be cool here bcs the german ot community has kicked you out bcs no1 there likes you

oh sorry
now this time there were no signatures with levels but you are trollin on this forum a bit longer now to see who is against who. And i know that you're playing aswell. Youre Elder Profi noob and you're trying to be cool here bcs the german ot community has kicked you out bcs no1 there likes you

why u flame everybody in this fucking forum ?

u don't got nothing better to do ?

Well, it's fun checking the forum of this server with retarded kids. Go lick pierce's asshole even more than you're doing it right now.
First tellin pierce is fat and sux etc cause you tried to improve me so i like you more and now you found a new guy to look up, but still you know that im way better than u

Im sorry I got out of control : P

Signed

oh sorry

Who care..Do I have to like you,no..Do i like you? No..I hated you from the first minute on..you though you are the king who can do everything + yes I'm playing the "Elder Profi" noob char because I enjoy it to ue infront of the dp and getting banned :)
But hey,you just sucks + flame kid..go on flame man FLAME !!

Signed

Who care..Do I have to like you,no..Do i like you? No..I hated you from the first minute on..you though you are the king who can do everything + yes I'm playing the "Elder Profi" noob char because I enjoy it to ue infront of the dp and getting banned :)
But hey,you just sucks + flame kid..go on flame man FLAME !!

Alright lil liar.
I msged you once cause I saw you're german but I sadly found out that you were thinking that you're good but you were totally not and you always flamed the other people in ventrilo as noobs when you even saw them killing you. This was totally embarassing to watch and you always raged and said this server sux the ppl here sux I quit and started 4hours later. Even you died through noobdeath cause 3ppl killed you 2 were EKs and you thought you can kill them alone even when they were the same level and already killed you 2 times.

So I started to make you stop getting on my nervs so I get rid off you. Which worked kinda good, when I can say this.
I don't like your personality and your gameplay.

Well, I said this totally cool but you were the one who started it cause then you started asslicking my friend teun and saw he is good too and tried to asslick at him and wanted him to backstabb me but you didn't know that hes my best friend on this ot and would never backstabb me and you got badassed pwnd like hell :p I think we even robbed you some Spellbook which you gave us when you had RS :D

I edited my post. watch it again

still /care + flame
Can't remember you killed me once and @ your friend he killed me because I dont even healed myself rofl..such a SUPER SKILLER..haha..you always though you are the king of tibia..but still you are nothing..bye careface flamer + noob :(

still /care + flame
Can't remember you killed me once and @ your friend he killed me because I dont even healed myself rofl..such a SUPER SKILLER..haha..you always though you are the king of tibia..but still you are nothing..bye careface flamer + noob :(

I have never said the king and nor Im nothing cause im still way better in pvp than you. Even on real tibia im better than you. You started playing Xerena on your 80ek and your 40ms for whcih you bought 1kk tibia cash for real money and changed the ot cause you got PAed. HAHA

And yes we did kill you and no not healing was not the only time ;P
Keep defending yourself of this blamage :D

I have never said the king and nor Im nothing cause im still way better in pvp than you. Even on real tibia im better than you. You started playing Xerena on your 80ek and your 40ms for whcih you bought 1kk tibia cash for real money and changed the ot cause you got PAed. HAHA

And yes we did kill you and no not healing was not the only time ;P
Keep defending yourself of this blamage :D

Ah wtf you are right man OH NO PLX I HEALED SO MUCH YE..i healed 1k with exori vis..fucktard get your life back you are such a noob omg..
You wasnt good at all..bought 1kk..not even 1k haha such a RETARD...ugly shit man.

Well, it's fun checking the forum of this server with retarded kids. Go lick pierce's asshole even more than you're doing it right now.
First tellin pierce is fat and sux etc cause you tried to improve me so i like you more and now you found a new guy to look up, but still you know that im way better than u

Im sorry I got out of control : P

retarded kids ?
the only retarded here is u :s
nop i never did something so u "like me more"
if you think i did i really don't care²

Back