• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

razino 440ek byebye

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothin comes out when they move they lips
Just a buncha gibberish
And muthafuckas act like they forgot about Dre

stop spamming my thread with pointless shit, I wan't people to see mi dedz

Grats, if u ever need a 190~ mage to join u guys, just gimmie a shout.

jag styr valor, oliver msga mig ingame jag gillar dig :D

jocke backstabba pierce plx vill ha dig, adam vill också ha dig :DDDD

What have gone through your mind?
Owning 14 250ers-400ers while one is nearly 480 with 6 level 200ers in an open area?
Are you fucking kidding us here? That's like impossible when everyone is having anti para and dash and is faster than u. Ofc they go defense

*COUGH* Suck at leveling much OR you got no power so you can't take levels, even if you say "I'm too lazy to lvl" or "It takes too much time" then you're just fucked up whining genitalhead hypocrites. *COUGH*

*COUGH* Suck at leveling much OR you got no power so you can't take levels, even if you say "I'm too lazy to lvl" or "It takes too much time" then you're just fucked up whining genitalhead hypocrites. *COUGH*

r u mentally retarded or smt? why would i sit here exping while i got a char on rl that i don't even feel like exping
u're just a nolifing cunt that wouldnt leave this ot for nothing

Go buy your clothes at hot topic!

r u mentally retarded or smt? why would i sit here exping while i got a char on rl that i don't even feel like exping
u're just a nolifing cunt that wouldnt leave this ot for nothing

BRO your so cool you play rl tibia!??!!?OGMOMGOGMOGMOGMOMG ME HAVE AUTOGRAPH?!

Real tibia has been dead since 8.0

BRO your so cool you play rl tibia!??!!?OGMOMGOGMOGMOGMOMG ME HAVE AUTOGRAPH?!

Real tibia has been dead since 8.0

Says who?
The one who makes Softcores a server of boredom.
Real Tibia isn't dead, it's just getting outta plan and the reason for this are players who are abusing the weakness of the warsystem and noobchars to kill the ones who dare to take PZ. I'd say Real Tibia is destroyed because it's full of people like YOU, PIERCE!!!

Tibia is "dead" because people are fighting like YOU!

Says who?
The one who makes Softcores a server of boredom.
Real Tibia isn't dead, it's just getting outta plan and the reason for this are players who are abusing the weakness of the warsystem and noobchars to kill the ones who dare to take PZ. I'd say Real Tibia is destroyed because it's full of people like YOU, PIERCE!!!

Tibia is "dead" because people are fighting like YOU!

No because all cip cares about is 12 years old kids who bitch all day.

Remind you of someone?

(SKYNOOBZOR)

Back