• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Razino rl pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aap

Reaction score
16643_192478781680_539651680_3514311_5334212_n.jpg

2638_1058611879262_1644861205_170909_2417487_n.jpg

<<<<--- him lol

ps taken from his facebook profile ;d

I'm going to ur shitty country to the summer =D Got ur address from facebook allready =) I think im doing this community a big favor giving you a real beatup

Damn Aap, you suck lol, you're just showing that you suck even more when doing this ^^

Aap, please go to sleep. You gonna beat him up for a game?

God, such a lowlifer you must be. I really hope you get beaten up for yourself. Or even worse, you are just talking bullshit, you haven't got the guts to face him irl.

Lowlife kid.

And PLEASE, would you mind showing yourself irl?

Last edited:
Tony pay my ticket, I be glad to come and watch ;)

Hahaha :) Sure, why the hell wouldn't I? I'm going to croatia with some friends in my summer holydays, so why not step by his house and beat him up?

Some of you may call it low, but i dont give a fuck.. iv'e had enough of him already

Just because he is better than you at Tibia?

Better? Pft, playing a 430 EK in pvp ain't hard..

You know that if the person on those pictures PM me or any other staff members in anger because you added these photos here. You will be banned from the forums for 7days.

Just so you know.

Better? Pft, playing a 430 EK in pvp ain't hard..

So? He is still higher level than you. And I bet he've killed more people than you ingame.

just look at the background, his cloths, cloths on the ground. I dont know how he can afford undelition everytime he gets banned...

just look at the background, his cloths, cloths on the ground. I dont know how he can afford undelition everytime he gets banned...

That's low.

Dude, wtf do you got against this guy?
Just because he is better than you at Softcores, and higher level. You do all this?

Fucking low lifers.

It's nothing wrong with those clothes. Show urs:mad:

Would you mind answer my question before crying? I dont even know why you get all mad when it's razino on the picture. I cant see "Neon" or "Sizaro" on this picture can you see it?

No, but you act like a fucking ass to this dude, did he do something to you?

No, but you act like a fucking ass to this dude, did he do something to you?

Seems like you don't have any idea of what he has done then, do you? I flame him right now because I have a reason to do so.

What's the reason?

He killed you on softcores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back