• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[READ] Mapping Is My Hobby.

there is nothing there, that would take someone literally 10 seconds to make

i'm honestly curious as to if you're a troll

there is nothing there, that would take someone literally 10 seconds to make

i'm honestly curious as to if you're a troll

Well now that you mention it, it makes total sense, since the piece he just made looks like someone that doesn't know to map a bit will notice that it's bad.

what about am new? i accept offences cuz i want to learn.

- - - Updated - - -

Andy Man, you're right.

anyway thank you all for all offences and tips and advices i'll try to work with them.

Andy i wanna chat with you some mins. have facebook ?

You have to use more time on your works, looks like you've rushed through it all..
And dont use autobordered much, i did at the start myself, but it will NOT look good. Im not saying that im a great mapper. But look at my thread V, and you will see how to use simple raw.

Hes alot better than you and I can vouge lol

vouch*. You aren't a fashion magazine.

Anyway - everyone can become a great mapper. I don't give a shit what people say but the facts are when i started i received comments like "you suck" "makes my eyes hurt - kill your self". I took time out - leftwing gave me some advice and i came back and now i get pms daily etc asking to map for people.

That's the same reason why i offered to help gamersdont. It's the same reason why i support any new mappers. Whether it be a lost cause or a waste of time.. I do it because enjoy it. And if you enjoy it - keep at it. Your interest will aid your learning.

So when you ask if you can be a good mapper.. I say yes.
Yes you can.

Its just typing bro try getting laughed at over skyped after showing people some of my first maps, But whatever i am done with this thread Good luck bud "25193323" you will learn One year not going 2 learn over night.

I can't believe I just read through this entire thread... freaking hilarious!!!
I'm not going to comment on the silly arguments going on in here, but clearly this thread owner isn't for real..
Name? 25193323.
Thread name? [READ] Mapping Is My Hobby.
Mapping Posts? Terrible.
The way he types and speaks? ~Rolls eyes~

If you clearly can't see that it's a troll... well, you got majorly trolled then! lmao fail on you people

I can't believe I just read through this entire thread... freaking hilarious!!!
I'm not going to comment on the silly arguments going on in here, but clearly this thread owner isn't for real..
Name? 25193323.
Thread name? [READ] Mapping Is My Hobby.
Mapping Posts? Terrible.
The way he types and speaks? ~Rolls eyes~

If you clearly can't see that it's a troll... well, you got majorly trolled then! lmao fail on you people

u underestimate the stupidity of some brs m8

Pepole, If you don't like the thread why you went in it and also commented? i thank the pepole that made me stronger.

I'll be better in few days.

Thankyou (ALL)

I'm pretty sure the otland community would love to watch you map on Twitch, you should look into that.

i know am not good at all in mapping but anyone starts a job or a game or what ever he/she been (Shitty-Terible-Bad-Good-Amazing-Aweosme-Pro)

I like your maps, but they need some polishment. Try to do things less squary and add more details...
btw. You aren't trollin, right?

Keep mapping, all you can do is get better. Add more diversity to your areas, some more details, some more...i dono...Just keep trying, you will learn and get better.

Back