• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[READ] Mapping Is My Hobby.

Just have a look at other peoples mappings and get ideas from them.
You will become better with practice but you also need creativity.

A square map is not creative. It's dull. Just start by making random shapes as a base to work with, not a massive square. After you play around with it for a while you will eventually get something interesting.
Like others have also suggested, use RAW (not always), and try not to use auto-border too much.

Good luck.

Twify, Thank you

Thankyou ALL I'll try to improve :)

- - - Updated - - -

Derlexy, am half scripter.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish you like it and i wish am improved.

- - - Updated - - -

Colucci You Liked it ? REALLY? :O

- - - Updated - - -

I want to know am i improving ? or still terrible?

- - - Updated - - -

Small Tower With Small Nature Island. I Really Like It, Any Ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Working Now On A SUPEREB Nature Island.

- - - Updated - - -

It's bad. Too squary, not enough detail, the waterfall placement doesn't make sense, the second floor of the building is just floating there, you didn't put in any grass tufts, there are random tree roots everywhere, and you autobordered the floor inside the building.

Twify, Thank you

Thankyou ALL I'll try to improve :)

- - - Updated - - -

Derlexy, am half scripter.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish you like it and i wish am improved.

- - - Updated - - -

Colucci You Liked it ? REALLY? :O

- - - Updated - - -

I want to know am i improving ? or still terrible?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Check it out!
Mountain tutorial by Hesten
Nature tutorial by Ethan

Wow your bridges look pretty awesome. The only thing I dont like is that you forgot to add some grass on the left side.

Guys, REMEMBER That Am Beginner.

- - - Updated - - -

Colucci, I Appreciate Your WORDS To Me.

Guys, REMEMBER That Am Beginner.

- - - Updated - - -

Colucci, I Appreciate Your WORDS To Me.

Yes you are a beginner, but you dont make any pieces even worth looking at, sorry but thats the truth. On ur second last island, where the hell did those waterfalls come from? Use more time, it seems like you have rushed through it all. Im honest when im saying, you wont learn mapping if you dont listen to what the people say, look at the other maps, try using raw, DONT use autoboarder, use it when you know how to use raw. It may seem hard, but it's not when you start with it.

And, sorry for my English..

@25193323 come on man, are u kidding? not even a child can do it so bad :/, use the logic, the creativity, you've seen something so ugly in real life?

Shap, anyone told you to quit? or when you become a good mapper you tell that (QUIT) to new mappers?
that's not polite.

Shap, anyone told you to quit? or when you become a good mapper you tell that (QUIT) to new mappers?
that's not polite.
when you look @ other ppls maps on here and compare them to your own, do you not see a difference? every aspect of your maps need improving, they're so bad that they might as well not have been made in the first place; therefore, you should quit

Don't listen to these assholes, if you would have your own server I would play the shit out of it. Your maps are clean and look just great.

Back