• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

real best pvpers lunar/shadowcores

vooooote

• xabor

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • lethal saintz

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • bas

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • anassas

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • masterko

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • anjoh

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • King baku

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • aivenn

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • wacherski

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • other...post in comment

Votes: 24 27.9%

• Total voters
@up Nah, i saying he isnt "super pvp mastah"
He is good but no very good

its impossible to be shit after playing Tibia over 3 year + playing as 600ed ;o
(topic real best pvpers )

yes and i seen some cast wars ->
nothing special

Maybe you know more - ?
any tryhard actions?

level over all
tibiacast:recording:1319097
2x traped like bitch but over 3k hp + blessed steaks gave him second chance

i think Devlin can be better
@2up
Ziorr? srsly?

hi
buy all h levels
accept euro
yes

600ed + teamek 500levels vs 300 newbas = pvp mastah oki
pod karacz? karamy war otek? ;o

@topiC
pvp as PK solo is hard to rate ;o
teams = some players with good pvp, rest newbas ^.o so gg wp
Ziorr is from ots, and hes a good player. You just dont know him the way i do. Everyone on rl tibia almost sucks. I was the king rp on titania after 1 warmode. Pod karacz, as i wrote never really seen him but alot of storys.

Lol all you BR's and PL's are retarded, all of you are only as good as your bots. You're all experts at crying though.

Lol all you BR's and PL's are retarded, all of you are only as good as your bots. You're all experts at crying though.
Reading this post made me feel like
4zu73m.jpg

true info

If I played tibia I could organize something like this, with rewards for the best 3 pushers, but I'm not playing tibia. Would be nice to see who wins this kind of a tournament.

@up
Who win?
ofc players > "super magebot userss 1337 script pushmaxs"

What has push party tournament to pvp :D

You may be the best pusher ever and still be an average player, same dependency affects to every part of this game.

That list is so random? So many better players than them on the list what have they done to get up there?
In my opinion the best players I've played with or against are: Buham, Nayheim, Aivenn, Sded, Sidmo, Ardexius, Navid, Bas, Legacy, Lopek, Skeon, Wille, Anjoh, Reapzar and Troll.
I know you may find my opinion pointless as I'm not the greatest player nor have I played as long as a lot of people talking on here but from what I've seen over the past year and half these guys stood out the most each time, maybe some more from other teams but I can't remember them so much.

Last edited:
Navid u vote like 10 + or 15 +ppl maybe i know like hmm -5-6 ppl from this list from old times :) NOWDAYS EVERY1 USE BOT :) ITS NOT HARD TO USE E RING ON 400 ED WHEN U PLAYING LIKE HMM 8 YEARS TIBIA ( U ALWAYS PLAYING ONLY 1 VOCATION "

For me killian is rly bad :) WILLE NAVID ITS A GREAT COMMANDERS/PLAYERS

most of ppl from this thread its charlovers :) its players for 1 week max and all scared to fightttttttttttttttttttt :< boring as fuck

Danny how u can say troll is best player / TROLL AFTER LOSTED 8 LVL AFTER WM HE PAYED ME 6KK TO MAKE FEW LVLS IN 2 DAYS Xd

That list is so random? So many better players than them on the list what have they done to get up there?
In my opinion the best players I've played with or against are: Buham, Nayheim, Aivenn, Sded, Sidmo, Ardexius, Navid, Bas, Legacy, Lopek, Skeon, Wille, Anjoh, Reapzar and Troll.
I know you may find my opinion pointless as I'm not the greatest player nor have I played as long as a lot of people talking on here but from what I've seen over the past year and half these guys stood out the most each time, maybe some more from other teams but I can't remember them so much.
your only naming polish English and swedish players

Half of the list is not even good so far for best :p

Back