• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real-Life Harassment's

exique

Natala-ot.com
Reaction score
Real-life harassment's related to Open Tibia.

What's your worst experience of it?

Mine:
Someone took photos outside of one of my relatives apartment and threatened that they would hurt (her) if I didn't do what they wanted.
That was quite awful, also.. I've heard from some of my other relatives that sometimes people call and ask for me - most of the times no harassment's but sometimes it happens.

when I had an OT it was quite popular in the city I live in, and there was many people who threatened me for free donations and so but ofcourse nothing happened ^_^

Mexicans threating to 'beat' me, for killing their mains. (They killed my noob, I killed their main, sounds fair eh?)

Funny thing is 1 month & 1 week after that I actually had holidays in spain, I gave them the address but obviously nothing happened.

Mexicans threating to 'beat' me, for killing their mains. (They killed my noob, I killed their main, sounds fair eh?)

Funny thing is 1 month & 1 week after that I actually had holidays in spain, I gave them the address but obviously nothing happened.

XD i've seen that before. -coughs- also happened to me

People who knows my name, without I'm knowing them, and they say " I will keel you IRL "

/cry

I started high school like 4 days ago, and this girl is the most hot of the school, but shes always looking at me, i mean she looks at me everytime and i noticed it, and when i look at her she fastly move her eyes.

a guy said he was going to brake my nose unless I give him Alavia (happened at X-mas)... guess what?
I broke hes none and almost broke hes hand too.. with luck he just had shit load pain in the hand for a week... but yaya,, he can only blame himself if he's stupid enough to walk and threat me eye to eye like that.

I started high school like 4 days ago, and this girl is the most hot of the school, but shes always looking at me, i mean she looks at me everytime and i noticed it, and when i look at her she fastly move her eyes.

even if that's true, it's not a harassment.

a guy said he was going to brake my nose unless I give him Alavia (happened at X-mas)... guess what?
I broke hes none and almost broke hes hand too.. with luck he just had shit load pain in the hand for a week... but yaya,, he can only blame himself if he's stupid enough to walk and threat me eye to eye like that.

Was there a dragon to save him? Or a wizard?

Violence doesn't bring anything good with it. Even if he actually showed up, you could either just ignore him or you could just go back home or where you was, & forget it. I doubt he would follow you. Oh also, if you lived in Denmark, you would have violated a rule; It's allowed to use selfdefense, but not allowed to break parts of his body. - Jail.

If you lived in Iran: It's so corrupt everything basicly could happen. I guess a public beating would do it.

haha had somthign liek that happen to me,but it was with my gf and this guy kept wanting to mess with me and all this shit,noone ever saw him again,he transfered schools :)

Hahahah, I fucking love you. That story must be true... Like that time when you got a spike sword in rook. Or that time when you were a gm on real tibia.. :wub:

Back
Top Bottom