• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Madrid vs F.C Barcelona

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
On the 3rd day of may, Real Madrid is going to play against Barcelona at home (Santiago Bernabeu). In this moment, Real Madrid is at 3 points distance from Barcelona that is leading the classification, but Barcelona has played one game less. If Barcelona wins tomorrow against Sevilla, Real Madrid will be again at 6 points.
My question is, who do you think that will win on 3rd may and why?

Barcelona is on a run, they have been pretty much the entire season, and the fact that R.M. almost lost against Getafe strengthens our (at least mine) theory about Barcelona winning. Hopefully this will change against Chelsea the 28th though. ;-(

Real Madrid play on Santiago Bernabeu at home. RealMadrid win two last season :p I'm fan Real Madrid :D

HALA MADRID
HALA Casillas
HALA Higuan
HALA Juande Ramos

Barcelona is on a run, they have been pretty much the entire season, and the fact that R.M. almost lost against Getafe strengthens our (at least mine) theory about Barcelona winning. Hopefully this will change against Chelsea the 28th though. ;-(
So it happened. Gogogo Chelsea!

Btw, it doesn't matter if Real Madrid would lose against Getafe and Barcelona win, trust me. Other times Real Madrid was in good times and Barcelona was on 11th position, and Madrid lost. You never know what can happen, even if they both play bad, this type of match changes it all. Trust me.. :)

Today is a big day and a big match. Robben healed unjuries and Real have chances.

Real Madrid
Goalkeepers : Casillas and Dudek
Defender : Sergio Ramos, Metzelder, Cannavaro, Torres and Heinze
Midfielder : Gago, Lass, Javi García, Faubert, Drenthe, Parejo, Marcelo, Robben and Van der Vaart
Forward : Higuaín, Raúl and Huntelaar

FC Barcelona
Goalkeepers : Victor Valdés, Albert Jorquera
Defender : Gerard Piqué, Carles Puyol, Martín Cáceres, Sylvinho, Dani Alves, Éric Abidal
Midfielder : Andrés Iniesta, Xavi, Alaksandr Hleb, Seydou Keita, Eidur Gudjohnsen, Yaya Touré, Sergio Busquets
Forward : Thierry Henry, Bojan Krkić, Samuel Eto'o, Lionel Messi

My type :
1 : 3
Barcelona : 18' Messi
Real Madrid : 34' Raul 66' Robben 81' Raul

Last edited:
Gogo barca!

Barcelona = owned. I just dont like how they sold off Bucktooth Ronaldinho. But we got Thierry Henry and hes good. We also got Messi! :D haha but I think the guy that posted the defenders and midfielders and such forgot Rafa Marquez as a defender. Anywho today is may 3rd what time is the game!

Back