• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.

Full Yalahar is getting tracked atm.

Banshee quest? It works seen a long time ago xD

/Limannen

Greets Limannen!
The idea of making a "Real Map Project" to make it as near real tibia as possible is something that have been passing my mind aswell.

However, you are speaking about PoI, Banshee Quest, Real Tibia Addon NPCs etc, but I canno't find anything about it?

Ive got like 100-200 scripts for my PoI, and its still not 100%.
You don't seem to have 1 except the rewards?
How about Banshee Quest?
And Real Addon NPCs? Sure, the items might be real, but they are not 100% real.
This is not a complain, its just a question.

I, of someone, do know the time you are spening on this,
so once again, don't get me wrong. :)
You do have Banshee and PoI "MAP", but not to work as real tibia with every single movements/action script, right?

The thing is that I haven't manage to make a few things in my own EldinWorld project in wich I would like to see example at scripts, so thats why Im asking. :)

Keep up the work and good luck mate!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Greets Limannen!
The idea of making a "Real Map Project" to make it as near real tibia as possible is something that have been passing my mind aswell.

However, you are speaking about PoI, Banshee Quest, Real Tibia Addon NPCs etc, but I canno't find anything about it?

How about Banshee Quest?

You do have Banshee and PoI "MAP", but not to work as real tibia with every single movements/action script, right?

The thing is that I haven't manage to make a few things in my own EldinWorld project in wich I would like to see example at scripts, so thats why Im asking. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
Yeah thats true but everyone knows that we'll never have 100% real Tibia ots, since Tibia is getting updated almost everyday with bugfixes and other map fixes.

Lim, ur doin an awesome job i might download this and host it, seems pretty good, except just asking how far into it u think it is now...50%? or what
/Bozo

Can you say a time how long its going to take to 0.3.4?
I mean, not exactly. Like weeks? Months? A year?

Ye Eldin say true but never some of people never do full game becouse Team of Cip Soft(Many many more) create this company and many people work on it all the time.It's to hard to do all but part+part=full.Good luck guys I can help you too,I can do what do you want...In future ppl in tibia.com will change world to ots becouse it is cheaper and good ots team do update all the time in professional ots.You see?Cipsoft lose players to open tibia servers and I Think it's good...We are live in democratic country;p

Greets Limannen!

How about Banshee Quest?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I'm not saying I have 100% PoI, but it's very hard to make it like real tibia.
But after some time I think it will be discovered & the real tibia npcs will be added, just not any time soon.

The npcs aren't on the top list to-do, right now I'm making the server playable.
The details will come later, to fix the exact npcs and some hidden caves and some parts that are missed.

It would be awesome to make PoI 100%, but it's not the easiest xD

So, as this being a project...it will take some time, but I'm not going to give up any time soon.

Regards,
/Limannen

When you share 0,5 version Limannen?

It's soon done - Expected tomorrow, since we are updating femor hills and all those other places to the current style that rl tibia has.

And by 'we', I mean Cykotitan & Me, we are the team of this project.

/Limannen

@Up
That's right, I'm working as much as I can atm.

It's soon done - Expected tomorrow, since we are updating femor hills and all those other places to the current style that rl tibia has.

And by 'we', I mean Cykotitan & Me, we are the team of this project.

/Limannen

Arent you waiting for Crying Damson 0.3.4? ^^

RL project with training monks. so much for rl i guess

Lol Hultin it's easy enough to take out the trainers by yourself...

However it's not as easy to get a working real tibia map with all the quests or towns or hunting grounds.

so stop your bitching.

I have the same bug :/
I know why is this bug now. Its not the map, its the crying damnson server! Crying damson server bugs, that HALF of the tibia map are unplayable. Right side of the map are unplayable.

hey limmanen can u tell me when u think it will be fully playable and hostable? i tried v 0.4 but i cant get acc manager to work did everything i can possibly do but keeps saying wrong temple pos >.< gl with this i look very forward to seeing this complete

^ surely not to a random player lol... yes for the account manager since its the char having a problem.

anybody having temple position wrong gotta be set as town id 1 (or 2,3,4 if you want it at another city, it depends on how you've set those)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back