• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ put town id the value "1" instead of setting the XYZ positions.

No -read the tutorial.

But the town id is '5' & about the training monks,
all the hosters will just create their own training rooms cuz they want them.

But if you don't want them, just delete the portal to them?

And sure, it is playable/hostable now, but not for the crying damson part, it's still allot of bugs and it wont work until 0.3.4 is released.

So I will delete the crying damson version until 3.4 is out.

The new version will soon be released, it's hard to say when cuz it's up to Cykotitan when he's done updating some parts to the current rl tibia version.

/Limannen

dont worry good things take some time, and im sure that cyko is making an amazing work :)

Yeah, and I was surprised by amount of bugs in map (high), especially in northern areas (Most of the houses Svargrond are bugged/have items in them/not as in Real Tibia, all monsters of Formorgar Glacier are missng, Formorgar Mines have a lot of content missing...)

I'll try to fix as much of the bugs I can.. and soon as possible...

Yeah, and I was surprised by amount of bugs in map (high), especially in northern areas (Most of the houses Svargrond are bugged/have items in them/not as in Real Tibia, all monsters of Formorgar Glacier are missng, Formorgar Mines have a lot of content missing...)

I'll try to fix as much of the bugs I can.. and soon as possible...
Sounds awesome x)

Well, I already got a own Real Map (Selfmade)

Who cares?

About the demon oak and inq, the inq is done.

The demon oak on the other hand, is a bit harder...but we are working on it.

I'm not quite sure it will be in this following version, but in v0.6 it's very possible.

I hope everyone's pleased, we are doing our best and you should all be greatful that we have Cykotitan as a mapper - since I'm not one, and the versions will be better and faster released when we're 2 that's working on it.

(v0.5 is expected tomorrow, kinda early - 15:00-18:00)

/Limannen

Glad to hear :)
And i really apreciate your work,
Is there anyway i can donate your team? :)

I'm working as fast as I can, despite having several drawbacks today (random power outages) and yesterday (editor crashes)
So don't worry; this project is alive ;)

There is one question I have, IF Crying Damson is going to be released today(new version), CAN I use the 0,5 of this project there?

Hm any idea why all of edron seems to be bugged for me?

As soon I go to edron or teleport there (doesn't matter where on edron) I can't see dmg done. Monsters keep standing after diing (but i can loot em). All spell animations are gone. I cannot use "look" or drop items on the ground.

And when I log out in edron I cannot login back (have to reset the chars position).

If u are using server crying damson, HALF OF THE TIBIA WORLD are bugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back