• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice to see (Shadows the 207/209 EK) helpfull so you'll be able to full finish this much faster!

Minimii, you can give me you rme map editor ?
when I open my everything is black, is not nothing = /

Minimii, you can give me you rme map editor ?
when I open my everything is black, is not nothing = /
I don't got it :p Im waiting for more releases to come out before I'll start using it/edit it myself x)

But Im sure you'll be able to download it here at the forums or Limannen will post you a download link tomorrow or whatever ;d

I won't make it for crying damson for a pretty good while, so stop asking !

Information about 'how its going':
Well, me and Cykotitan has never had more luck than this xD
Just a random guy offered to track with his 209 EK ! Damn...!
So we already got bog raider cave in Edron, and on top of that -
He offered to track/help us with:
Code:
- Formorgar Mines
- Forbidden Islands

Update to 8.xx style: 
-Shadowthorn
-Edron

So tomorrow's update log will be filled with great new stuff done/fixed !
There aren't too many left either !

TODO:
Code:
- Fix the doors/quests.
- Spawns in Nargor (npcs & monsters)
- Spawns in Treasure Island (npcs & monsters)
- Fix Svargrond Arena

[B]209 EK Tracking:[/B]
- Formorgar Mines
- Forbidden Islands
- Update: Shadowthorn & Edron To It's Current Style

You all should be thanking, or even give rep to 'Shadows', here at OtLand.

Thanks !
/Limannen

Nice nice =),well +rep for him(i'm going to give him rep :))
by the way limannen,cykotitan and if there is some more ppls with on this project except of shadows,i don't understand why you realse this project instead of selling it :S,i mean,you guys are working really good,and your giving it out even though there is noobs requesting it 24/7 and spamming about other things,well i know i ain't innocent but why give it free to noobs that hasn't even done a single thing except reporting bugs :S.

Yours Kioshi.

Nice nice =),well +rep for him(i'm going to give him rep :))
by the way limannen,cykotitan and if there is some more ppls with on this project except of shadows,i don't understand why you realse this project instead of selling it :S,i mean,you guys are working really good,and your giving it out even though there is noobs requesting it 24/7 and spamming about other things,well i know i ain't innocent but why give it free to noobs that hasn't even done a single thing except reporting bugs :S.

Yours Kioshi.

I hate selling, it's so selfish and unnecessary, do I care about making 100+ people more glad by getting this server...or getting 15 euro and give it to 1 dude.

Nah, I like to contribute...as far as I know, this ain't a "server-selling-ad-site", lol.

v0.7 is going very well, there's a possibility that the svargrond arena is just 100% complete...haven't tested yet.

I'll give ya'll more info later.

/Limannen

I hate selling, it's so selfish and unnecessary, do I care about making 100+ people more glad by getting this server...or getting 15 euro and give it to 1 dude.

Nah, I like to contribute...as far as I know, this ain't a "server-selling-ad-site", lol.

v0.7 is going very well, there's a possibility that the svargrond arena is just 100% complete...haven't tested yet.

I'll give ya'll more info later.

/Limannen

Awesome Limannen.
Keep up the great work!

Zer0xe.

We have found some trouble along the way with v0.7 xD

I really hate the Svargrond Arena...since it's not working.
We will try to fix it until the release, but the tracking part is great so far.

Expected release hour: 21:00 - 23:00 , I know it's 2 hour difference, which might be a little bit boring.
But it's the best for us, so we don't have the pressure on fixing everything, wich results in disaster of bugs :p

/Limannen

We have found some trouble along the way with v0.7 xD

I really hate the Svargrond Arena...since it's not working.
We will try to fix it until the release, but the tracking part is great so far.

Expected release hour: 21:00 - 23:00 , I know it's 2 hour difference, which might be a little bit boring.
But it's the best for us, so we don't have the pressure on fixing everything, wich results in disaster of bugs

/Limannen

I can give you working arena+map+script+npc like rl

hey all
i need client for tibia 8.4 this in download ist for client 8.42 plz take me link to download 8.4 client tibia thanks for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back