• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug

How can i fix on otservlist ?
I put it on ..!!
All players can enter but in site of otservlist.org
Is offline =[

How can i fix on otservlist ?
I put it on ..!!
All players can enter but in site of otservlist.org
Is offline =[

You just need to update the server on Otservlist.org.

And also, I've heard that Otservlist.org aint supporting TFS Servers that much as they were used too... But I don't know..

Try Ots-list.org - Open Tibia Server instead.

Zer0xe.

I saw people had some problems with the database and God gms commands so i just got to ask. What db are you useing to get it to work correctly cus changeing talkaction acess to 3 didnt work for me :p and i tried another db and after that i couldnt log in :p

Then you might have done something wrong :eek: And what do you mean "work correctly"? :p
Do you mean that they can't do Teleport, Summon or anything?

You sure you're using the correct IDs on the account and player?
Group ID 3 - Account Type 10 (I use 10 and it works for me)

And then
Lua:
/summon <-- Summons a Monster /n Crystal Coin 100 <-- Gives you 100 Crystal Coins

Zer0xe.

I'll give that a try

Then you might have done something wrong :eek: And what do you mean "work correctly"? :p
Do you mean that they can't do Teleport, Summon or anything?

You sure you're using the correct IDs on the account and player?
Group ID 3 - Account Type 10 (I use 10 and it works for me)

And then
Lua:
/summon <-- Summons a Monster /n Crystal Coin 100 <-- Gives you 100 Crystal Coins

Zer0xe.

oh and you wouldnt happen to no the tempel position for thais?

Town ID - 5
Posx - 32369
Posy - 32241
Posz - 7

Zer0xe

I got like thousands of bugs with the npcs< yalahari, Marina bandt and some other, help?

All waiting this updating v0.7 =)

The "BUGS" reported is done

Limmanen Says "DONE" all bugs. reported !!

lolz acc manager still isnt working for me >.<

Are you using the In-Game Account Manager?

Make sure you have the right Positions in the Player Table either SQLite or MYSQL

Code:
 	 Town ID - 5
Posx - 32369
Posy - 32241
Posz - 7

Zer0xe.

p41nwithoutlove you use acc maker for create new account/players?
If yes, you must change temple position in Sample characters.

I just wanna say that you guys have done a greaaaat! work so far i think this realmap is going to be one of the best!

I hate selling, it's so selfish and unnecessary, do I care about making 100+ people more glad by getting this server...or getting 15 euro and give it to 1 dude.

Nah, I like to contribute...as far as I know, this ain't a "server-selling-ad-site", lol.

v0.7 is going very well, there's a possibility that the svargrond arena is just 100% complete...haven't tested yet.

I'll give ya'll more info later.

/Limannen

Ah okey heh,well that's true,selfish to sell but still,you guys have worked alot,like alot of other ots producers,i mean there is even idiots downloading ppls stuff and earning money on that >.<,well that's my option but i say like you,it's selfish,well ima stop write unnecessary things now,i might instead run through the whole map and things and look if there is something to improve (for helping you guys),or else i just keep my hands away so i'm not a bother anymore =),but thx for info =).yours kioshi.

what to links to the downloads map? why data ist map to forgotten?

Ah okey heh,well that's true,selfish to sell but still,you guys have worked alot,like alot of other ots producers,i mean there is even idiots downloading ppls stuff and earning money on that >.<,well that's my option but i say like you,it's selfish,well ima stop write unnecessary things now,i might instead run through the whole map and things and look if there is something to improve (for helping you guys),or else i just keep my hands away so i'm not a bother anymore =),but thx for info =).yours kioshi.

Yea...but it's good that you're trying to find bugs xD keep on reporting

Ontopic:
I wont help ANYONE with the question or matter with:
- account manger don't work
- temple position please
- why do i only get the data folder?

Cuz then you are a retard if you don't understand, please READ the thread before making those really unnessecary posts.

2 fast tips, read the thread and previous posts !

Thanks to Minimii, Zeroxe and all others that tries to help.

/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back