• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure they are waiting for me to finish my tracking im very sorry guys, work and stuff im going to work it on straight for the rest of tonight and Tomorrow Morning/Afternoon

Im pretty sure they are waiting for me to finish my tracking im very sorry guys, work and stuff im going to work it on straight for the rest of tonight and Tomorrow Morning/Afternoon

You have nothing to be sorry for,
since you voluntaired to track very hard places for us.
You've done great so far, and take your time.
We need it anyway, for svar/demon oak, but I'm pretty sure that demon oak wont be done until v0.8.

The release will come later today, yesterday was too soon.

/Limannen

I forgot too give you rep for your Tracking :eek:

Rep++ for you, sorry for the delay on giving you reps.

Zer0xe.

You have nothing to be sorry for,
since you voluntaired to track very hard places for us.
You've done great so far, and take your time.
We need it anyway, for svar/demon oak, but I'm pretty sure that demon oak wont be done until v0.8.

The release will come later today, yesterday was too soon.

/Limannen

I'm going to search something about svar arena and demon oak quests.Maybe i can do it;).

Well I use v.06, But I really need one npc who sell backpacks of runes (TFS 0.2.1) .. anyone can make one npc who sell backpack of runes?

Just take your time, and dont work too hard for it its just a server not your job.

I get this error when trying to login "Wrong temple position" I'm currently using account manager. What x, z ,y town id should be in the config? I know in the database it should be x=0 , z=0 , y=0 town ID=5 but what should it be in the config?

Lua:
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32369
	newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32241
	newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
	newPlayerTownId = 5

I believe.

Actualizate EDRON IS OLD Xd

AND BOG RAIDERS SPAWM

NPC TO TRAVEL YALAHAR

I CAN REPORT :)

if I want to know?

I can not ask?

and I ask is limmanen =d

Haha, Im laughing my ass off right now.

I'm not, please stop asking those questions !
Omfg, hmm...I think I'm going to stop this project.

No I'm not, but that is what will happend if you don't stop pushing us.

It's very annoying.

The release will come when it comes.

/Limannen

I'm not, please stop asking those questions !
Omfg, hmm...I think I'm going to stop this project.

No I'm not, but that is what will happend if you don't stop pushing us.

It's very annoying.

The release will come when it comes.

/Limannen
Im laughing my ass of just because everyone is asking, they got no patience at all.

sorry sorry

do not ask anything more

(there is no freedom of another state)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back