• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this project is goint to be the best rl map :eek:

Rep++ for Limmanen

hmmmm i can past here? cript and link to map
in my TFA 0.3.4 working exelent

No you don't.
Or I will just ask a moderator to delete your post.

If you wanna try to be better and release with the cool "0.3.4", you can create your own thread.

/Limannen

I like the server limmanen but with the version of crym Damson :(

talaturen the version is old and gives me error in the account of the database

so I do not like mystic spirit :/

People! Limannen said,mystic spirit is "more stable" than crym damson in realmap!In crym you can got many errors with the map(can't pick up item in city's etc) and this is a project...He work on it from beggining and I think he rest with mystic spirit.This is him project and he can only decide!
I think so he don't wanna words "please change it to crym damson" or something like this.
He need our help to say about errors,bugs etc.!So I propose turn on serv in house and search errors!
Best regards

Well, patience lad :)
They will release when they're ready :)

@Kamikade
Just leave this Thread please... If you stay, just be quiet with your "bragging"

Zer0xe.

People! Limannen said,mystic spirit is "more stable" than crym damson in realmap!In crym you can got many errors with the map(can't pick up item in city's etc) and this is a project...He work on it from beggining and I think he rest with mystic spirit.This is him project and he can only decide!
I think so he don't wanna words "please change it to crym damson" or something like this.
He need our help to say about errors,bugs etc.!So I propose turn on serv in house and search errors!
Best regards

Yes, ty for explaining for the noobs.

Since I've written in the thread that this will only come out in mystic spirit version, the people doesn't seem to understand.
I wonder if they can read :confused:

And yes, crying damson has some flawes with realmaps...but as soon as that's fixed and so, it's possible for a version with crying is going to be released.

And Mystic Spirit filled with errors and it's old ?
What do you mean by that...it's 8.42 and new, great new features and it's the best server to work with.

/Limannen
BTW:
23:00 now, but we can't release it yet...and we have nothing to be sorry for, this is our project and we release it when we feel like.
It could be worse* We could stop releasing and start selling like som chumps ? hah

/Limannen
BTW:
23:00 now, but we can't release it yet...and we have nothing to be sorry for, this is our project and we release it when we feel like.
It could be worse* We could stop releasing and start selling like som chumps ? hah

Thanks for the Info, Limannen.
Any Information on when you're releasing it then? Just curious :)

Best of luck!

Zer0xe.

Can someone give me a download link to a map editor that works with 8.42? :)

Limannen

You could make the NPC more rl tibia?

as in KAMIKADE¿?

would be a good option :)

Limannen

You could make the NPC more rl tibia?

as in KAMIKADE¿?

would be a good option :)

either you are his friend and you want to screw with limannen or you are kamikade or whatever cause you cant be serious

-.- was an idea!

Not understanding what you say XD

1. Comman people stop requesting shit like a working map editor and an update to crying damson!

2. As he said this is their project and they release it when they decide to release it.

3. Can't just all calm down and come back here within a week and Im sure he have done alot more instead of spamming NEXT VERSION PLZ!

BE PATIENCE, King regards - Minimii!

DISCULPA POR EL SPAMMING PERO ESTAMOS ESPERANDO LA VERSION V0.7? Xd

QUE LLEVAS CORREGIDO?

LIMMANEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back